@Box Factory WTF is this shyt cac? :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says the guy who runs to the internet as fast as he can to call murder victims and their families liars and actors everytime anything happens

I can admit when I'm wrong

Im a much better person than you

:comeon:

Now now...this thread isn't about me. Let's stick to your low life bullshyt about wishing death on people.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:comeon:

Now now...this thread isn't about me. Let's stick to your low life bullshyt about wishing death on people.
Thread was already made, negs were handed out and a resolution was reached

Let's talk about you saying the ppl Dylan roof killed are liars and that no one was killed

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
thecoli most def bred some weird dudes... son was stalking my post for months and negging and running.
I've embarassed you enough times that its almost useless to give you time

Like when you said the victims of Dylan roofs terrorist attack were liars and still alive and had funerals with fake faces

Or when you were running around posting a link that you thought said covid 19 was created and patented ten years ago. Because you didn't read your own links and couldn't understand that coronavirus is a term for a lot of different viruses. Watching you run from that was hilarious

Also shout out to @Unknown Poster for the L he took in this thread originally

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I've embarassed you enough times that its almost useless to give you time

Like when you said the victims of Dylan roofs terrorist attack were liars and still alive and had funerals with fake faces

Or when you were running around posting a link that you thought said covid 19 was created and patented ten years ago. Because you didn't read your own links and couldn't understand that coronavirus is a term for a lot of different viruses. Watching you run from that was hilarious

Also shout out to @Unknown Poster for the L he took in this thread originally
wait who thinks the Dylan roof shyt was fake? :dwillhuh:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Your mans @thekingsmen thinks the Dylan Roof and the Trayvon situations were fake and not part of white supremacy

Don't be shocked. Those are the neggas you align yourself with now :sas1:
I think he’s a tinfoil troll :dwillhuh: your obsession with me is laughable since you’re always wrong breh find you somebody to play with jit

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
wait who thinks the Dylan roof shyt was fake? :dwillhuh:
Here's a back n forth I had with him about it
So can you tell what happened to some of the more high profile people that were killed in these attacks?

Like Clementa Pinckney in Charleston? This a real person that was well known to his community beforehand.

Is he make believe :lupe:

What happened to him :lupe:

I'd prefer you to answer and not a lunatic ranting in a YouTube video please

Clementa Pinckney was a real person. However this shooting was staged( a drill)

Active-shooter-drill-on-the-day-of-the-Charleston-church-shooting-1024x666.jpg

So, he was killed, wasn't killed? What happened?

That's also super convenient of them to give out the info of their dastardly plans so freely :ehh:

They have to put it out there so people aren't killed for real in an exercise event. That is in their manuals.

Yeah, yeah for sure. Makes total sense. I'm with you 100% here.

So was he killed? You forgot to answer that part.

If the event was a drill it was a drill but in order for it to look real, they had to show evidence. There are ways that they could have molded a silicone face face for the funeral. However it's a guessing game.

He probably safe and sound under another name in gov't. protective custody.

The other victims have criminal records who could have wanted their records scrubbed to start anew...

Example: Orange County, FL - Deonka Deidra Drayton Arrested | US Inquirer

Young
Florida Jail Arrest Records Search

Old
Xavier Emmanuel Serranorosado Arrest History

th

Yeah the ol' fake face funeral eh, that's how they get ya

Google Mock Weddings, Mock Funerals, Mock Court Trials. All real and at real locations of places that serve these events.

Mock funeral provides youths opportunity to change

This link goes to an article about at risk kids though. They just go to a funeral home and read a lil fake obituary write up with some props. Not really anything close to the massive deception you're suggesting.

It seems far more likely that Clementa Pinckney was shot by a white supremacist in a church than what you're saying

Its a mock funeral which are real. The media told you he is something without proof. Who took his pictures? Where is the evidence he shot anyone. Plus why are all these shooters driving hours away to shoot people? How did the kid know what time bible study was and how did he know the senator was there? Those are things you need to ask yourself. Believe what you think is right.

Instead of answering the questions you dismiss them. Dylan drove 225 miles away from home to find a black church to kill people....:francis:. Black people lived in his area but real detective work would tell you it makes zero sense. The drill has been proven as facts but i cant change your mind, its been made up.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Cracker Flexes On Hebrew Israelites, Then Gets 3 Pieced And Soccer Kicked In The Head

Neg him here please this is a post of him snitching on some brothers :gucci:
It's not the first time.
Damn. this cac has really been violating since 2017. wishing cancer on a poster's mother
:gucci::mjtf:
As a gay black man, i voted for rachel

I've introduced CAC to mg fellow white friends and we call each other it for fun and to take the power out of it. So I'm gonna say CAC is my choice

I'm a CAC just for filing and record keeping sake.

You're clearly way less than half black. DO you call your mom a cracker?

Stop pretending online

This isnt a thread about black issues you borderline retarded try hard

Pathetic

This why white ppl should stay out of black issues.

Look at the kerfuffle I've caused.

Good grief :snoop:

he also thinks it’s a fukkin joke to threaten to call or report the police on black men. But any threads on whites, that bytch goes mute.
Ive made the local authorities aware of this video

Kobe should be suspended and possibly have the authorities involved for that attack on val

Authorities should get involved imo. That was a criminal assault
Ive made the local authorities aware of this video

Kobe should be suspended and possibly have the authorities involved for that attack on val

Authorities should get involved imo. That was a criminal assault

Olivier Vernon is a piece of shyt.

Assault a rookie because you're losing.

I hope the authorities get involved.

He's a dirty player and I hope the authorities get involved for the crime he just committed

Suspension and the authorities should get involved.

I've already notified the authorities