Bout to watch Blood In Blood Out for the first time

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Give it a little more time, Breh. Some of the acting is 90's cheesiness, but the story is good. If American Me is the chicano Boys In The Hood, then BIBO is the Mexican Menace II Society. Also, there's some really good music on the score & soundtrack.

oh i'mma finish it, im bout to start watching it again now, since it's 3 hours long and it's still early now.

one of my best friends, who's Mexican, told me about the movie years ago, and recommended that check it out and i never did until now

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
oh i'mma finish it, im bout to start watching it again now, since it's 3 hours long and it's still early now.

one of my best friends, who's Mexican, told me about the movie years ago, and recommended that check it out and i never did until now
It's definitely a classic, and it's a personal favorite because it was the great Teddy Wilson's (Sweet Daddy from Good Times) last movie.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
It's definitely a classic, and it's a personal favorite because it was the great Teddy Wilson's (Sweet Daddy from Good Times) last movie.

oh this was the last movie he was in?!

Damn, RIP.

yeah, i know him for being in Good Times.

fun fact, he played Sweet Daddy and then he also played the night club owner Stanley Bryd in season 4 for an episode.

edit

damn, he was only 47. :mjcry:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
oh this was the last movie he was in?!

Damn, RIP.

yeah, i know him for being in Good Times.

fun fact, he played Sweet Daddy and then he also played the night club owner Stanley Bryd in season 4 for an episode.

edit

damn, he was only 47. :mjcry:
I always laugh at the episode when he played thse club owner, because he played Sweet Daddy before AND after that episode!

Chip Fields was double casted, too. She played Penny's mother, but also played JJ's date in the episode when JJ accidentally got into the dope game.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I always laugh at the episode when he played thse club owner, because he played Sweet Daddy before AND after that episode!

Chip Fields was double casted, too. She played Penny's mother, but also played JJ's date in the episode when JJ accidentally got into the dope game.

Yeah, that was a testament to his talent as an actor. He was very talented.

Same as Chip Fields too.

yeah, i remember that!

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
He was a very good character actor who passed way too soon.
Kim Fields posted a pic of herself with her mom & sister. They are 3 eras of fine, Breh!

He really was; he did :mjcry:

she did?! On instagram?

all three super talented too.

Kim Fields had classic shows in both the 80's and 90's, with The Facts of Life and then Living Single

I didn't watch Facts of Life until the 2000's (born in 86) but that was a good show.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
He really was; he did :mjcry:

she did?! On instagram?

all three super talented too.

Kim Fields had classic shows in both the 80's and 90's, with The Facts of Life and then Living Single

I didn't watch Facts of Life until the 2000's (born in 86) but that was a good show.
Kim was also on Good Times as one of Penny's friends.
She posted the pic on IG sometime at the start of the year, IIRC.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I’m at the part where Paco tried to pose as a user to buy PCP from the two women to bust them