Bout to smash some p*ssy raw, pray for me brehs

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
smh, with all that pleasure gained you bout to either have a dirty dikk or the next 18 years of your life dedicated to taking care of anoher human being. For your sake, I hope the bytch bad as fukk and got things goin for her but chances are she prolly just phat as shyt wit a mean twat.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Clean as a whistle my gneeguhs :blessed:

shyt was definitely worth the risk. Even got some good cooked food afterwards. :obama:

Haters feel free to continue hating, I love it :myman:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Hate on my gneeguh

you prolly coulda been halfway down to the corner store by now, you just wanna loaf and set yourself up. I ain't mad, I be seein broads I wanna legit seed up but shyt's too real to risk having kids or let myself get burned.

Edit: Damn, hope you ain't catch the sauce...:yeshrug:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
you prolly coulda been halfway down to the corner store by now, you just wanna loaf and set yourself up. I ain't mad, I be seein broads I wanna legit seed up but shyt's too real to risk having kids or let myself get burned.

Yeah I feel you. I didn't plan on it happening & I didn't have any condoms on me & I swore I had one in my wallet. When I realized I didn't have any I was like :ohhh:then I was just like :ehh:

I be playing with fire :wow:but you gotta roll the dice sometimes. :manny:

Last edited:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
:demonic: the consequences are muuuuuuuch worse when you knowingly and willingly follow through with a violation such as this :ufdup:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Yeah I feel you. I didn't plan on it happening & I didn't have any condoms in me & I swore I had one in my wallet. When I realized I didn't have any I was like :ohhh:then I was just like :ehh:

now some pics of the so called broad you hit .:steviej:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Yeah I feel you. I didn't plan on it happening & I didn't have any condoms in me & I swore I had one in my wallet. When I realized I didn't have any I was like :ohhh:then I was just like :ehh:

but the risks far outweigh the benefit...and quick question - what did the post nut clarity reveal to you?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Go to 3:26

He' s both wrong and right breh. While its true that's it's harder for a male to contract hiv from a hiv positive female through vaginal intercourse, the virus can still be transmitted through that sexual act. She doesn't have to be bleeding or you have a cut on your penis. You can catch it through her vaginal fluids through that opening on your penis. At least I think I'm right.