'Bout to break the lease; moved in last Friday :beli:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Yep, kick her out. never just let a female move in like that or you gonna have situations like this pop up. If you can't pay the rent on your own, you might have to get you a roommate, but do what you gotta do to live up to your lease.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yall must have a kid because there's no other reason why she's not get her shyt packed ready to go to here parents/girlfriends right now :ohhh:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
you could end up paying way more than just 1000... I'm assuming you signed like a year lease?

First, if there's some kind of penalty to break the lease then you'd obviously have to pay that... then, the landlord has the responsibility to reasonably try to re-lease the property... they can do so at the same rate you were renting at, or a lesser amount... if it's a lesser amount, you'd be on the hook for the difference every month

if the landlord can't find anyone to lease it, they can seek a judgment in court... good thing is though, there's no anticipatory damages with landlord-tenant actions, so you'd only owe months of rent up until whenever they decided to file... if they were smart, they'd wait the full year and file then and you'd be on the hook for the rent for the whole year

you're basically making a huge mistake and you're better off just kicking her junkie ass out the crib, fukkin new hoes, and overall living that :win: life

Why even make it an issue? kick the bytch out and tell her you don't want her coming around you until she is clean. :smugdraper: She isn't on the lease and if she tries to come to the premises file a restraining order and go out and bang other broads breh.

I think I have no other choice but to stick it out. I love and care for her, but I can't live on edge, wondering if she's going to use again.

I already discussed with her that if something happens again, she'll have to leave and go to rehab. There are others besides me that are trying to help, but it's not enough right now. She's going to have to do it on her own.

Anyone ever been in a relationship with someone who was a former/current drug addict? Again, I didn't know the extent to how bad she was going through it until it all came to a head yesterday.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Dealing with a woman on drugs is certainly no easy feat. You care for her and don't just want to throw her out on the street, but then again, you never know the dangers she could bring around you depending on what she's addicted to. That could mean stealing your stuff and selling it, leading some guys into your crib when you are away to rob you or just have the police at your doorstep if she gets caught. I don't know if you have the number to any of her family, but you might have to end up getting in contact with them and end up letting her move in with them if she uses again.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I think I have no other choice but to stick it out. I love and care for her, but I can't live on edge, wondering if she's going to use again.

I already discussed with her that if something happens again, she'll have to leave and go to rehab. There are others besides me that are trying to help, but it's not enough right now. She's going to have to do it on her own.

Anyone ever been in a relationship with someone who was a former/current drug addict? Again, I didn't know the extent to how bad she was going through it until it all came to a head yesterday.

ok, this post isn't just trying to bust your balls.

coming from someone who has dealt with these type of people, you need to get the fukk out of that situation, get away from this girl and never talk to her again. you are trying to grab the controls of an airplane that is about to crash, why the fukk would you want to go down with it when you could escape? i can tell by the way you talk about it you are naive to these type of situations.

If there was one thing all the people reading this thread should learn is that; you, under no circumstances can change someone. you can give encouragment and support but in the end it is all up to that individual. It is a sad reality but it is true, and sometimes you gotta see people you love crash and burn right in front of your eyes.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Dealing with a woman on drugs is certainly no easy feat. You care for her and don't just want to throw her out on the street, but then again, you never know the dangers she could bring around you depending on what she's addicted to. That could mean stealing your stuff and selling it, leading some guys into your crib when you are away to rob you or just have the police at your doorstep if she gets caught. I don't know if you have the number to any of her family, but you might have to end up getting in contact with them and end up letting her move in with them if she uses again.

Like I said, I'm going to have to do that if she uses again. She has no family support. I'm going to have to get in touch with one of her sisters, though, because if she doesn't cut this shyt quick, I really think she's going to die.

ok, this post isn't just trying to bust your balls.

coming from someone who has dealt with these type of people, you need to get the fukk out of that situation, get away from this girl and never talk to her again. you are trying to grab the controls of an airplane that is about to crash, why the fukk would you want to go down with it when you could escape? i can tell by the way you talk about it you are naive to these type of situations.

If there was one thing all the people reading this thread should learn is that; you, under no circumstances can change someone. you can give encouragment and support but in the end it is all up to that individual. It is a sad reality but it is true, and sometimes you gotta see people you love crash and burn right in front of your eyes.

I agree and understand. I try to support her, but I know I can't change her. I'm at the point where I know I have to protect myself; that means changing passcodes to bank accounts, taking my spare keys, etc.

Part of me wants to run away as fast as I can, but I'm tied to this lease. I can't afford it on just my salary. I basically put it to her that if she uses again, she has to go to rehab, and I'll just keep her side of the funds (I have all of her bank cards) and pay the apartment every month until she comes back. She has agreed to get it together, but without more help she isn't going to make it far.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God bless ya soul..and hopfully her demonic lifesytle dont cause u 2 loose the crib..How long yall been dating? You should of knew what you was getting ya self into before u wanted 2 play that married lifestyle..