'Bout to break the lease; moved in last Friday :beli:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:beli: :beli:

I just copped an apartment with my girlfriend. Me and her are going through it right now, and I'm not sure if I can stay with her for much longer. Lets just say she needs to go to rehab.

Anyways, I have a feeling that I will end up breaking the lease (I'm the only one on the lease; she's not listed as an occupant).

Never done this before and I'm scared, brehs. :merchant:

What could happen if I break the lease?

:snoop:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
nikka you didn't know the broad needed rehab before you moved in with her :beli: ? Now your complex is gonna charge you a $1000 fee just to break the lease or your credit gonna be :snoop:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
nikka you didn't know the broad needed rehab before you moved in with her :beli: ? Now your complex is gonna charge you a $1000 fee just to break the lease or your credit gonna be :snoop:

Already knew. It's complex story. Didn't know she was having problems with relapsing this bad.

Don't mind paying $1000 to break it, I have the money for that.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
you could end up paying way more than just 1000... I'm assuming you signed like a year lease?

First, if there's some kind of penalty to break the lease then you'd obviously have to pay that... then, the landlord has the responsibility to reasonably try to re-lease the property... they can do so at the same rate you were renting at, or a lesser amount... if it's a lesser amount, you'd be on the hook for the difference every month

if the landlord can't find anyone to lease it, they can seek a judgment in court... good thing is though, there's no anticipatory damages with landlord-tenant actions, so you'd only owe months of rent up until whenever they decided to file... if they were smart, they'd wait the full year and file then and you'd be on the hook for the rent for the whole year

you're basically making a huge mistake and you're better off just kicking her junkie ass out the crib, fukkin new hoes, and overall living that :win: life

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Why even make it an issue? kick the bytch out and tell her you don't want her coming around you until she is clean. :smugdraper: She isn't on the lease and if she tries to come to the premises file a restraining order and go out and bang other broads breh.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
The obvious answer is him kicking her out, there must be more he isn't telling us.. or he just clouded by emotions.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:pachaha: @ you for simpin out for some dope fiend bytch

you: "yeah i'll put our new home in my name baby, no problem, we will raise our children in this apartment"

her: "thank you you take such good care of me."

you: :win:

her: *drives across town to suck the dope man's dikk and then comes back home and kisses you on the mouth* :myman:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
:pachaha: @ you for simpin out for some dope fiend bytch

you: "yeah i'll put our new home in my name baby, no problem, we will raise our children in this apartment"

her: "thank you you take such good care of me."

you: :win:

her: *drives across town to suck the dope man's dikk and then comes back home and kisses you on the mouth* :myman:

:noah: