Bought a house for 16 dollars

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
He fukked himself up by talking to the media! All the publicity of the story forced Bank of America to squash this shyt...if people find out that with a little research and some balls (pause) you could get a house for damn near nothing it will be a disaster for them.

fukking nosey neighbors :pacspit:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:russ: I gotta salute him....but I feel where the neighbors are coming from...if I had to work, save and plan to get a house of that calibre, only to have someone just squat in it by manipulating the laws...I'd be a bit envious/heated too.

Reality may hit him tho when those property taxes come in :mjpls:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: I gotta salute him....but I feel where the neighbors are coming from...if I had to work, save and plan to get a house of that calibre, only to have someone just squat in it by manipulating the laws...I'd be a bit envious/heated too.

his neighbors should have congratulated him on being smart and getting one over at the banks. plus if it wasn't for him, they would have had this in their neighborhood
abandoned_house_2.jpg

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
That loophole usually applied abandoned homes not owned by a bank. Some people have taken advantage of that law, although banks need to step up their game.
There are a number of abandoned properties in ghost towns that would be okay to own. But you would have no running water. No electricity. No cable. But, if you set up a solar power array of solar panels, installed an electric water pump, and got a satellite dish installed, you would have solved your problems if you wanted to live like a hermit. It would get boring living alone in the middle of nowhere. Driving miles to the nearest grocery store would suck.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Reality may hit him tho when those property taxes come in :mjpls:

:rudy: mind your own business and dont be a nosy / envious mafukka... what he eat dont make you shyt , so why the fukk you worried bout some shyt that wouldnt concern you ??

let me ask you something

you , or the neighbors who complained about him , that gonna make your bills some how be less expensive :usure:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:rudy: mind your own business and dont be a nosy / envious mafukka... what he eat dont make you shyt , so why the fukk you worried bout some shyt that wouldnt concern you ??

let me ask you something

you , or the neighbors who complained about him , that gonna make your bills some how be less expensive :usure:

:russ: just like a N1gga to defend this...get a job and earn sumn stop tryna hustle the system

you the same nuggas claimin it's nobodies business how you spend your foodstamps :russ:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
:russ: just like a N1gga to defend this...get a job and earn sumn stop tryna hustle the system

you the same nuggas claimin it's nobodies business how you spend your foodstamps :russ:
:comeon:

You act like bankers don't hustle the system. I have no sympathy for this so-called system. It's perfectly acceptable for banks to magically make money appear out of the air (not backed by gold or really anything of value) and then loan it to you at interest :mindblown:

If someone was able to legally get in a home that was empty to begin with then :salute:. I understand that the neighbors might feel some kind of way having to work hard for their homes but :manny:.

:deadfat: @ him posting "no trespassing" signs though.