#bothsides Ron Desantis lowers many people's wages by removing local living wage laws

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Its only a matter of time.

431419600_10232677496822644_4465425145591596300_n.jpeg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The bill also stops communities from passing local heat-protection and predictable-scheduling laws, too.
:what::what::what:Evil evil evil. Predictable scheduling actually makes them shytty jobs bearable. Especially if someone has to work more than one job to live.
Everybody will focus on Republicans instead of major corporations paying to get these policies in place
:jbhmm:Do major corporations only lobby Republicans?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Everybody will focus on Republicans instead of major corporations paying to get these policies in place
Both can be a focus, especially in Florida where they control everything.

Sponsored by Republican Tiffany Esposito, a first-term member of the Florida House, the bill was a priority of the Florida Chamber of Commerce — a deep-pocketed business lobbying group that represents the interests of companies like Publix, AT&T, restaurant chains, and U.S. Sugar, which fork over tens of thousands of dollars to help fund their political operations.

Records obtained by the investigative newsletter Seeking Rents show the Chamber was also directly involved in drafting the language of the legislation, along with a conservative think-tank that was behind a new law rolling back certain child labor protections.

Esposito herself, who argued the bill was in the best interest of taxpayers, is herself the president of a regional chamber of commerce in Southwest Florida.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Lowering wages.....? In times of greedflation? :why:

Taliban all the GOP and big businesses.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I suppose the idea that Florida attracts more people to move there than any other state makes them feel theyre in demand, invincible and special and can treat people as they choose because everybody wants to move there apparantly..people that do move there not used to the heat eventually turn back.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
*Everybody will focus on Republicans working with....
Corporate greed has no "side" it goes where it is favored. The government supposed to protect the people and it left them open to abuse so rightfully you blame the government

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I don't think I even comprehend this. This can't be signed legislation. Naw...this can't be real.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
A bill signed Thursday bans local governments from requiring heat and water breaks for outdoor workers. :francis:

DeSantis signed a bill Friday that would ban local policy advisory commissions from initiating disciplinary actions against officers, instead limiting the citizens boards to making recommendations on policy. DeSantis was surrounded by law enforcement officers and in front of cheering supporters as he signed the bill to ban citizens oversight boards from investigating complaints about police officers.:francis:

Florida need to be detached and replaced with Haiti..