Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
This is exactly it. I've lost fam and friends over less. Cousin was shot and killed in broad day over a fukking Jesus piece.

These dumb ass suburban raised illuminati tin foil hat wearing staring out the window through their chipped tooth conspiracy nikkas in this thread are wearing on my last fukking nerve.

We might now have the first generation of young black folk who learn and are taught absolutely NOTHING from tragic experiences.

1749985693001_5801306817001_5801306986001-vs.jpg

Musty

Banned
Daps
He made ONE post with money in it in January of LAST YEAR....

And Coli is on some “he was wildin on the gram!”

There’s people who’ve posted waaay more than that that are still alive lol.

And how these 3 dudes in Louisiana bout to be charged with capital Murder...but they’re part of the police conspiracy? They agreed to (likely) go thru a capital murder trial to help the police cover up jump off?

Some of y’all sound like y’all at a high school lunch table. Some of y’all probably are.
:mjlol:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
She has to have grounds to sue because of this. She didn't do anything wrong yet was fired and lost credentials. If her on the job work was good then she has an even better case. I bet they put in a technical reason to fire her over that she can't fight in court. Something they normally wouldn't fire someone over. I've seen it happen in my teenage years doing retail.
I assume she is sueing, she said she couldn't talk too much about it. I hope she comes out on top after all of this.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
We might now have the first generation of young black folk who learn and are taught absolutely NOTHING from tragic experiences.

1749985693001_5801306817001_5801306986001-vs.jpg

That’s because the internet has made news/video/pictures of death and tragedy a commodity. Something you just consume and dispose of.

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
fukk a cac and c00n exposal

Some of these posts in here really exposes who be outside and who dont and those with and without common sense.

Its almost comical how when nikkas that be outchea die they get painted as a harmless loving son, brother, or nephew who never did no wrong and was a saint. Most times them nikkas bring they own demise upon themselves. People like to blame "white supremacy" and "cops" just cuz they a big threat to our livelihood. Its not that hard to believe that out of state nikkas saw him as a easy lick. Its easy to believe that im gonna finesse these outta state nikkas. Even tho it may seem like its just weed, that weed shyt can still get a nikka clapped if he acting funny.

This post may fall on blind eyes or nikkas may even call me a c00n or cac but at the end of the day nobody really knows what happend except the shooter and the victim.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Just cuz he was stuntin on the internet dont mean he was selling dope. Dude had multiple streams of income...his football money plus multiple Airbnb rentals n etc...y a young black man with money always comes to he sellinv drugs....it b ya own people
:usure: :sas1:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Dallas PD more than likely knew they could use this info at any time against him then....if they took their time with it and then waited until after he testified in this case to get rid of him.

I'm just really thinking these devils killed him, framed two random jigs, and made it seem like it was a drug deal gone bad and y'all buying the shyt hook and sinker as a retaliation for testifying against Ambyer Guyger. Too much of this cant be led to coincidence.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
A Conspiracy theorist could argue that maybe amber the cop was suppose to go in old boy apartment and shoot him and fukked up and went into Jean's apartment my mistake.
:ohhh:
Again, this is why I will NEVER trust these devils when we already have hundreds of years of recorded written history of them slaughtering black folk at will and then lying about it. I don't
So was he moving all this weight in his current gated cac community he resided in with security and cameras or was he pushing in his old apartment where Botham and the cac cop bytch lived across the street from a police station? :martin:

He was moving all this weight while testifying in the biggest high profile case in the country under surveillance...How would some random nikkas out of Louisiana know about dude being a weed pusher in another state when I'm sure theres access to weed a lot closer in their own state?

:jbhmm:

Be Nino Brown while testifying against a corrupt white supremacist police department brehs :beli:

Y'all really buying?:sas2:
They think we really stupid out here...

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
:ohhh:
Again, this is why I will NEVER trust these devils when we already have hundreds of years of recorded written history of them slaughtering black folk at will and then lying about it. I don't

They think we really stupid out here...
If you still pushing some police killed him conspiracy, yeah you stupid as fukk. Seriously dumb as a box of rocks

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The amount of nikkas here who actually believe in these drug deal tale is crazy

It says a lot about this place:mjpls:
I'm smhing at alot of posts regarding these recent developments. :francis:

But I guess that was the point of throwing that "drug deal gone bad" angle there...it makes people view the person involved as less likely or deserving of sympathy for their murder.
So, why didn’t the police kill him before he testified :patrice:

The million dollar question.

As if they had this info already and were just waiting for the right time to use it...

:mjpls:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
Dallas PD more than likely knew they could use this info at any time against him then....if they took their time with it and then waited until after he testified in this case to get rid of him.

I'm just really thinking these devils killed him, framed two random jigs, and made it seem like it was a drug deal gone bad and y'all buying the shyt hook and sinker as a retaliation for testifying against Ambyer Guyger. Too much of this cant be led to coincidence.

yea the timing is way too convenient to at least not make u think twice..

and don't think they forgot bout micah johnson either