Both carry the L in name, looking for the W: UCLA vs #16 LSU

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
He transferred because he was upset about how he was used. And he was right. The old running back coach had no idea what he was doing and would just randomly take running backs out and never let them get a rhythm. Now we have Mike Hart and you can already see the difference. Mike would’ve had Zach in the heisman race.
Yep.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
:jbhmm:am I missing something here?

I thought LSU had a lot more stans on here. This thread is awfully quiet. :patrice:
Nah it's because Johnson ain't it and WE knew it and coach o can recruit but his development is trash. We should've hired the brother for d coordinator and LSU racism is hurting us (fan base) again

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Nah it's because Johnson ain't it and WE knew it and coach o can recruit but his development is trash. We should've hired the brother for d coordinator and LSU racism is hurting us (fan base) again
Max never was good. He got by drinking and dunking against two of the worst defenses in cfb. Finley wax a true freshman who struggled against Bama. Our racist ass fans were loving it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man Coach O's hot seat is bout to come out of storage.
Especially after over hauling EVERYTHING this offseason

He still has a lot of good faith built up off 2019 though and he's a Louisiana man but no way in hell this LSU team is beating Bama or coming close to it. :francis: