Boston vs the Cleveland Team That Loves A 3-1 Series:Celtics vs NBA Champs Cavaliers on TNT @ 8

Who wins

• Cavs

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • Celtics

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
rondo was drafted by another team and traded to the celtics
al jefferson did that in 2014...all nba 3rd team....10 years after he was drafted by the celtics....but if you wanna count rondo....ainge has had damn near 50 picks since then...aint none of them became shyt. he sucks.

He was an Ainge pick. The Suns didn't draft Rondo and decide they didn't want him 3 minutes later, they made that pick on behalf of the Celtics because trades have to be approved a day later by the NBA.

I'm not about to defend Danny Ainge's drafting overall, just saying it's not true that he's never drafted an All-NBA player :manny:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
He was an Ainge pick. The Suns didn't draft Rondo and decide they didn't want him 3 minutes later, they made that pick on behalf of the Celtics because that trades have to be approved a day later by the NBA.

I'm not about to defend Danny Ainge's drafting overall, just saying it's not true that he's never drafted an All-NBA player :manny:
if the big 3 never was formed would rondo be an all nba performer? :jbhmm:
either way its all for naught :manny:
I will forever love that the Cs go to option in close games is a midget.
so they gave 100+ million to a guy they wont make the go-to guy at the end of games? :mjgrin:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if the big 3 never was formed would rondo be an all nba performer? :jbhmm:
either way its all for naught :manny:
so they gave 100+ million to a guy they wont make the go-to guy at the end of games? :mjgrin:

Who knows, who cares

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Rondo & Al Jefferson both made All-NBA teams :yeshrug:

That's as close as I'll come to defending Danny's drafting

He's drafted a lot of good players, but has never drafted a franchise guy.

Al Jefferson, delonte, tony Allen, Ryan Gomes, Leon Lowe, big baby, Perkins, sullinger, rondo, smart, Bradley were or are all good players.

Brown got a chance and the two overseas guys he drafted in the first round this year are KILLING it overseas

Last edited:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I will forever love that the Cs go to option in close games is a midget.

that midget averages 24 and 7 and scored 30 tonight

isaiah-pic-590x443.jpg

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
That's exactly the type of game I wanted to see from Jaylen, if breh keeps it up Crowder might be giving up his spot