Boston Globe Spotlight team coming with the Aaron Hernandez story

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Damn Brady straight checked that clown like that :picard:

Send him off to timeout like a bad ass kid, got a newfound respect for tommy...:wow:
he had to bow down to his honkkkey superior.
he wasnt THAT goddamn bad!
:deadmanny:

"lemme go blow off some steam and kill me a couple nikkas."
:birdman:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And as the victims’ families prepared to bury them side by side in a Boston cemetery, Hernandez partied on.

He was spotted within days of the murders riding jet skis with a bunch of Bristol, Conn., friends, including two ex-convicts, in the posh harbor town of Newport, R.I.

imagine being this much of a psychopath. :wow:

As the sun rose the next morning, police found Bradley lying in a parking lot, bleeding from a bullet hole between his eyes.

Hernandez was gone. He had flown out of Florida believing he was carrying less baggage than when he arrived. He believed he had seen the last of Bradley.

Then his phone rang. The caller’s number appeared to be Bradley’s.

“Hernandez thinks he’s dead,’’ said MacIsaac, the homicide detective. “Now he’s getting a call from a ghost.’’

Bradley had survived, though he lost his right eye and needed multiple surgeries. He refused to cooperate with the police, and investigators failed to tie Hernandez to Bradley’s shooting.
:damn:

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
How the fukk do you survive a gunshot between your eyebrows?:mindblown:

I was thinking about this. Hernandez was driving and Bradley was sleeping in the passenger seat... Hernandez must have basically been pointing the gun towards the window and shot the dude “across” his head instead of into it

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Bradley dude was just as much of a cornball/goofy as Hernandez. Two guys who wanted to be street based off what they saw on tv and listened to rap.

Picture somebody shooting you in the face and texting them 500 times back and forth with empty threats and ZERO action. And then talking about “you still my brother” :mjlol:.

Hernandez should’ve paid in blood or wrote that million dollar check with a gun to his head

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Less than a week later, she was preparing to look at wedding dresses when she complained that she was learning through mutual friends about his past relationships.

“U have too much baggage … I’m serious — skeletons are starting to come out,’’ she texted.

I hope she didn't find out he was gay then minutes later text him about a wedding date :francis:

And have we ever figured out why he killed Odin Lloyd?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope she didn't find out he was gay then minutes later text him about a wedding date :francis:

And have we ever figured out why he killed Odin Lloyd?
odin was apparently talking to the wrong person in the club. either an enemy of his, or some guy that knew he was gay.

he was pissy drunk when he made plans to merk him