BOSS-The Black Experience in Business airing on PBS

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I don't want to give details of my career and biz -- but it has been done -- and the issue sadly isn't drive, content or platform -- it's support.

Black media today is about gossip, celebs and drama. That is what drives traffic. That is what advertisers want. Google Adsense is great and all -- but larger more profitable campaigns needs lots of pageviews guarantees. And NO black platform can give that without drama and negativity.

With the creation of IG -- it's really hard for media to stay on top of the content that drives traffic to our sites.

And for some reason long-form, or traditional content that we read in general (white) media -- we don't want to read it on our platforms. Or its questioned or not respected.

In addition, a lot of things needed to run a successful campaign on the backend cost MONEY. I.E. ad delivery services, analytics, video creation -- A TEAM...etc.
When you get a chance, I'd like you to read about the funding model for the Black Information Network on iheartradio

summary
Instead of traditional ad supported media, BIN is enabled by the support of National Founding Partners who share and support the mission of BIN: Black Information Network. These partners are Bank of America, CVS Health, GEICO, Lowe’s, McDonald’s USA, Sony, 23andMe and Verizon.

full press release for the rollout of the channel is here

BIN: Black Information Network Launches Today As The First-Of-Its-Kind 24/7 National And Local All News Audio Service For The Black Community

This isn't Black owned per se, but it appears to be lead by an AA industry veteran. I'm happy that there is now a 24/7 source for Black news outlet.

What impact, if any , do you think will this have on Black owned media outlets?