Bose has the Heir to the QC 35 II up for Preorder...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
YouTube has mostly great reviews...odd..their being called the new king by Flossy, Brownlee, and almost every headphone review site of viability.

The m3s were never the best because they arent as comfortable and cant do two devices at once..and now they arent even in the phone call conversation.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
YouTube has mostly great reviews...odd..their being called the new king by Flossy, Brownlee, and almost every headphone review site of viability.

The m3s were never the best because they arent as comfortable and cant do two devices at once..and now they arent even in the phone call conversation.

Yeah, The 2 device pairing would have been nice. I got some airpods for that though.I'm good with my xm3s. I do wish there was something to keep the cups cooler on my ears. The noise cancelling is still better on my m3s though and that works great for me being on planes all the time.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Should I cop these or the QC 2?
You'll be good with the cheaper ones..I've been wearing the 700s since i got them yesterday. QC 35 II is slightly more comfortable but yeah you can rock the 700s all day...touch controls are pretty easy and they got USB c. Noise cancellation is definitely better on the 700s though.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well I finally used the headphone jack on the my Note 8 for the included cord to compare the sound with noise cancellation...it is no comparison. Corded? Nah..it dont sound nowhere near as loud and rich compared to the bluetooth...noise cancel on level 10? You can hear every damn thing on that file...every breath, word, sigh, etc. Best clear sounding headphones I got...ultra comfortable. Havent got ear fatigue yet. I got my noise cancellation presets at 2, 7, and 10. Great buy.

One of my favorite purchases of the year..top 5..up there with my Galaxy Buds and my Air Fryer. I wear these and the galaxy buds every fukking where..lol

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Still using the original QC-35s. Primarily for when I cut the grass. Battery life holding up very well. Ear cups still soft...shyt is in pristine condition. Very well made.
:ehh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Well I finally used the headphone jack on the my Note 8 for the included cord to compare the sound with noise cancellation...it is no comparison. Corded? Nah..it dont sound nowhere near as loud and rich compared to the bluetooth...noise cancel on level 10? You can hear every damn thing on that file...every breath, word, sigh, etc. Best clear sounding headphones I got...ultra comfortable. Havent got ear fatigue yet. I got my noise cancellation presets at 2, 7, and 10. Great buy.

One of my favorite purchases of the year..top 5..up there with my Galaxy Buds and my Air Fryer. I wear these and the galaxy buds every fukking where..lol
Nice

I plan on buying my pair in October because I have a 12-hour flight which pair do you suggest I get at this time

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
My beef with Bose is that the headphones sound completely different when ANC is not engaged. For all that money, I should be able to enjoy the sound when ANC is not on.

My QC25s still work just fine. Ill stick with those.