Bose has the Heir to the QC 35 II up for Preorder...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The QC 35 name is gone. Wont be called QC 45 either. Available for preorder...ships JUNE 20th
Bose says the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 are "much more than a product refresh." And that's not surprising given that it's dropped the QuietComfort brand name and completely redesigned the headphones.

"After years of development, we're thrilled to introduce Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700," its website states. "They're much more than a product refresh -- they're a defining moment in headphone evolution. Smarter and more capable than anything we've ever done before, you're about to see how Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 will become an indispensable tool for surviving our ever-increasingly hypermobile world."
Here's a quick look at the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 key specs, according to Bose. They do charge via USB-C like the Sony WH-1000XM3 and other new premium noise-cancelling headphones.

Weight: 254gOver-ear designAdaptive 4-microphone system11 levels of noise cancellationBuilt-In Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa (one-touch access)Active EQ Sound ManagementControls on ear cupsBluetooth range: Up to 33 ft (10 m)Battery charging time: Up to 2.5 hoursQuick charge time: 15 min for 3.5 hoursBattery life: Up to 20 hoursUSB-C chargingPrice: $400Shipping date: June 20
Buy Smart Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 | Bose

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bose also reckons it has the world’s best microphone system ever built into a pair of headphones, which will be a fun thing to test out.

More articles are of course popping up..from the Verse^^

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Have the QC25 wired headphones and I can appreciate the noise cancelling even tho you gotta have those batteries on deck. Headphones are lacking when it comes to volume and that secure seal that I’ve gotten from Shure products.

If I could find an over the ear equivalent to the Shure SE-315 in ear buds then i would be satisfied.

My Bose QCs are relegated to home duty when I wanna watch shows on the Roku with the remote feature.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Looks kinda ugly but thin enough where laying down .might not be a problem

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
fam, that USB-C port and increased battery life are nice. I had the M2's as well, but I lost em earlier this year....that's when I copped the M3's. :francis:
I copped the M2s over the M3s because dude at BB was like it's $150 difference and all you really getting is bigger ear cans and usb-c...Sound quality, noise cancelling features and battery life are all the same...

Personally I don't care for usb-c and I easily get 20+ hours of usage out of the M2s which is basically one charge a month for me...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I copped the M2s over the M3s because dude at BB was like it's $150 difference and all you really getting is bigger ear cans and usb-c...Sound quality, noise cancelling features and battery life are all the same...

Personally I don't care for usb-c and I easily get 20+ hours of usage out of the M2s which is basically one charge a month for me...

The diff in price when I copped was a hunnid so :yeshrug: .... but again I lost my M2s. The noise cancelling is better on the M3s to me. And the mic is substantially better than the M2s.