Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
its between this and bloodborne (i dont fukk with horrors or japanese games really, so its not a sure buy for me)

the only problem with this as someone who played destiny for so long... i dont want to play another game that is so reliant on my friends being online to maximize enjoyment...

is it fun doing story mode alone?
I enjoy it playing solo and at least that way you have all the loot to yourself

hell, its even fun with random players most the time

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
its between this and bloodborne (i dont fukk with horrors or japanese games really, so its not a sure buy for me)

the only problem with this as someone who played destiny for so long... i dont want to play another game that is so reliant on my friends being online to maximize enjoyment...

i beat both of the first two games solo. be prepared to play some of the big bosses for hours though (like 10)

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I mainly played solo and BL2 was my favorite game of last gen. If you play solo try a melee psycho it's very fun

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bloodborne isn't a horror breh.

Borderlands is cool to play solo.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Bloodborne isn't a horror breh.

Borderlands is cool to play solo.

i saw that u can make ur character black, and the action trailer that was just released got me sold... honestly im not going to lie i wasnt very informed on the game... i usually go based on first gameplay looks..

im going with bloodborne... gonna play that out and then cop borderlands at a later date

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you never played Borderlands with a friend or a few friends, you are missing out. :whoo:

I had 2 360s hooked up in the past to play Borderlands 2 with 4 players, great experience. :blessed:

If you play the game alone though, its pretty weak. You NEED at least 1 person to play with you.
This. I never had anyone on my friend list to play with so I solo'ed Borderlands 2 and it was fukking boring. :yeshrug: All my people thought it was wack while I personally liked it

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia

:thumbsup::bow:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I hated borderlands 1 but 2 was dope

It's weird but that's exactly how I felt. BL1 is an entirely different game for me. BL2 just spoke to me as a complete game, from the characters to the guns. I've tried jumping into the first game several times, but its just complete trash to me.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
was gonna cop till I found out they fukked up the save transfers from 360 to X1. Your BA rank/heads/skins/keys apparently don't transfer over

I'm good