Borderlands 2 is kickin my ass brehs

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:beli: that first boss who turned on fire was OD hard..

Can I hop in someone's co-OP match & level up so my solo game will be easier? Or will it just remain as hard since the enemies level up too :why:

I just got to sanctuary btw

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
But I noticed the monsters level up too.. So wtf can I do to make the game easier :mindblown:

& how can I grind when monsters don't keep spawning
they do keep spawning just not right away. there should be a few spots you can keep going between until you beef up a lil bit

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
make sure you get better shields every time you get enough money too. cheaper than dying in the long run

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:beli: that first boss who turned on fire was OD hard..

Can I hop in someone's co-OP match & level up so my solo game will be easier? Or will it just remain as hard since the enemies level up too :why:

I just got to sanctuary btw

Fred.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I ain't bought a shield in a hot minute :ohhh: gbecood looks.

Y'all ain't answer my other question though! Is grinding even worth it since the monsters level up too or do they still become easier?

they become way easier because u get more skills each level....once u get the lvl 30 skill ull be running tru shyt no problem. Least until u get to vault hunter mode :sadcam:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
they become way easier because u get more skills each level....once u get the lvl 30 skill ull be running tru shyt no problem. Least until u get to vault hunter mode :sadcam:

Aight ima grind it then :myman:

Is vault hunter mode DLC? I don't think I saw it on my menu

gamblor

@@@@@@@@
Daps
Naw, vault hunter mode is unlocked after you beat the game. All the enemies scale to your level. Currently playing that mode right now :sadcam: