Borat with the most intelligent 2 mins you heard in a long time .....yes you read that right

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Trump is just a glimpse.

President Camacho is coming in the not so distant future.
16037663652671059523900.jpg

Nkfj3pATwWcNpFMk7
At least Camacho had a good heart and knew he needed help from smart folks:russ:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna keep it 100.

The main reason why I'm all for the both sides argument is because way too many people allow themselves to be manipulated. Worst off, its already in our brains. If you watched the video, that shyt was edited from a longer video to basically fit into someone else's message. They took what he said and put it to whatever they wanted him to say in such context mostly to be used for the election next week. So on some real shyt, unless the whole clip is shown, I need to see the whole shyt that it came from.

The real story is the blue check twitter person posting this shyt because whoever they're vouching for president is who they are directing the clip to.

It would be cool if this was posted in respect of the government in general and not one political party or person.

EDIT: just checked dudes twitter. He is a democrat/Biden supporter so that explains that.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
  • Dap
Reactions: b_b

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
some of the funniest comedians are actually very smart people. i think he went to cambridge.

conan o'brien is a harvard grad.

fukking mr. bean went to oxford and holds a masters in engineering lol.

it just sucks cause he makes very salient points, they'll be discounted because people conflate him with his characters
A lot of really good comedians are highly intelligent... thery usually think everything is stupid or funny which is why they’re funny or goofy in their own way.

I hate this Borat character... nothing funny about him at all. But I knew the dude who played him was smart af. There’s a lot of cats like that in the industry

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk Sacha Baron Cohen.

fukk Borat.

fukk white supremacy, which he didn't speak on in that stupid ass video that I just clicked:unimpressed:
He didn't say shyt. How anybody thinks this is powerful is beyond me.

Don't listen to the internet it's fake.
Only listen to the institutions the "bigots" back
Democracy is built on truths
Hate crimes are on the rise.
:mjlol: all coming from a nikka who made his money playing stereotypes in a thong. This goofy can sit all the way the fukk down.

He sounds exactly like the cacs I work with. They stay speaking with forked tongues. It's literally cac babble.

Imagine me taking this dude serious
SU-50-dictator2-getty.jpg

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I dont care about some foreign khazarian out of London telling us about the world. He a whole agent.

Entertaining but hes an agent.

And I'm tired of Brits thinking they can tell us what to think and trying to lampoon America. Take that garbage back across the pond. Cornish, Noah, Morgan, Cohen, Oliver all of em.

I dont like these smug british agent fux. The are all Tavistock agents.

Last edited:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Be mad at someone who criticizes bigots "brehs" :mjpls:

Retard babble

This what happens when you post without looking at something first. You basically one of the people he talking about in the video

Pure stupidity brehs...

You gave him too much credit. That nikka was dap fishing.

All that schooling and all that knowledge but he's in blackface chopping it up with wall street execs and trump for a check :rudy: a foreign cac in black face for a bag talking about democracy. Like I said cac babble.

But I guess a real nikka like myself should take what he says as powerful.

Make it make sense to me brehs :mjpls:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All that schooling and all that knowledge but he's in blackface chopping it up with wall street execs and trump for a check :rudy: a foreign cac in black face for a bag talking about democracy. Like I said cac babble.

But I guess a real nikka like myself should take what he says as powerful.

Make it make sense to me brehs :mjpls:

You spent all night trying to dig up something and this what you came up with? :russ:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You spent all night trying to dig up something and this what you came up with? :russ:
So basically you cool with cacs doing black face? Got you, I didn't spend all night doing shyt. I literally said he was cac babbling the first post.

Make it make sense though. Should I take advice on the world from a nikka who made his claim to fame mocking black american culture for a check ?

Just take your L fukk nikka