Boosie responds to Playboi Carti wearing a thong (VIDEO)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If Pimp was alive, all this fakkotry would be put on blast.

Thank God that Boosie and Webbie are still around. The industry has buck broken most of the real ones.
Webbie? :russ: Might as well have said Mr Serv On still around.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Thank God that Boosie and Webbie are still around. The industry has buck broken most of the real ones.

Gucci Mane gave them :wrist: dudes a career to begin with. When Pimp C went on that tirade against ATL culture and its anti-masculinity campaign, he knew his time was short because they did their best to silence him.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Boosie is needed in the culture at this point.

Ignorant and murderous but needed.:manny:
:camby:

Isn't this the same dude who was paying grown women to sexually assault his underage sons and nephews?

When they was 12, 13, they got head. Yeah, that’s how it’s supposed to be. Hell yeah, I got my fukking son’s dikk sucked.

“You fukking right.

“Yes, a grown woman, grown, super grown, checked his ass out. Checked all my nephews out, super grown.

“Is she grown? She check me out.

“I’m getting them prepared, man.”

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Gucci Mane gave them :wrist: dudes a career to begin with. When Pimp C went on that tirade against ATL culture and its anti-masculinity campaign, he knew his time was short because they did their best to silence him.

Gucci was back selling drugs around that time in 2007...

Him and Boosie were still mixtape, chitlin circuit rappers.

Pimp C backtracked some of those statements too. Russell Simmons put the word out.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps

Nah Pimp was that dude but everyone started tuning him out during his one-sided “beef” with Jeezy

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Boosie is needed in the culture at this point.

Ignorant and murderous but needed.:manny:

Although Boosie sounds like a Ghetto Steve Urkel, u can't deny that he means well.

Whenever Boosie speaks, hilarity ensues whether it is asking Vlad "Did Nas ride for Ill Will?, having cars full of garages, or screaming at Planet Fitness and telling D. Wade not to please don't cut his dikk off.

He has heart than most of these entertainers now.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Nah Pimp was that dude but everyone started tuning him out during his one-sided “beef” with Jeezy

Pimp was out here sniffing coke which lead to some classic quotables. Dude talked nikkas poisoning the population.

Bun was trying to calm down Pimp so he don't mess anymore opportunities as well.

They already dropped the ball with Big Pimpin. I'd blame that on Jive and Pimp getting locked up not too long after.

In that 2006/2007 era, the South was already winning too. Pimp was willing to lose out on some new fans.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
These weirdos on some real demonic shyt its like da richer they get the deeper they go down this path..than ots no coming back...

Is da money and fame worth ya soul?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The powers are really trying all they can to make rap as gay accepting as possible..