All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
giphy.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Not exactly what I said in the other thread but similar enough. No fukk that, it sounds even better:blessed::blessed:

Why not do an alternate history where the Black Panther movement continued to spread their influence and grow into a major modern day party with their own political candidates, police force, universities and their power leads to the threat of a second civil war?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I remember hearing awhile back that McGruder was working on an Amazon series, good to see the concept behind it especially in the wake of Confederate :ehh:. Just based on Boondocks I know his takes should be on point, and it wouldn't shock me if this made it to air before Confederate does considering the creators still have another season of GOT and that show still seems to be in the early stages.

Although I expect both shows to cover some of the same themes dealing with race and the divide in this country, it is very telling the different jumping off points each show takes with its alt-history account :sas2:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm EXTREMELY excited about this from the synopsis. Adding Packer and McGruder makes it even better. With the sociopolitical climate today, this is definitely needed. It's also amazing that it was already around with that Confederate bullshyt set to come out.
Already around? With the amount of time amazon take to do series confederate will be premiering its 2nd season before this airs a pilot