Booker T Ain't On The Quincy Train

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wasn’t that Rico’s gimmick back in the early 2000s? Minus the obesity
I meant modern day but yeah I did forget about him. Even then, Rico was still presented better than Quincy

Even somebody like Jake Atlas who’s actually gay in real life was just a wrestler that happened to be gay as opposed to caricatures like Sonny Kiss, Velveteen and Orlando Jordan in TNA.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I meant modern day but yeah I did forget about him. Even then, Rico was still presented better than Quincy

Even somebody like Jake Atlas who’s actually gay in real life was just a wrestler that happened to be gay as opposed to caricatures like Sonny Kiss, Velveteen and Orlando Jordan in TNA.

I think I saw somewhere on Twitter that this was Quincy's gimmick on the indies too before he hit NXT so :manny: could be wrong tho

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I noticed this last night, booker t needs to be careful with this going forward if he wants to keep his job.. cats on the internet these days do NOT play with homophobia, calling people the wrong gender, etc..

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I loved Halloween Havoc as a kid, the dark arena with the thunder sound effects made for a relaxing night of wrestling.:ahh:
Good chance it does. NXT is a testing ground of sorts. War Games and the Fight Pit started there and are now being used on main roster PLEs. W/o Vince, HHH can easily make it happen.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Fukk this Homo and anybody love him....

With that being said, Booker is trying too hard on Commentary and you can tell he and Vic haven't had any prior interactions before being pared together.

Not a seamless two man team at all, very awkward and it might be Booker making it like that.

But it's still early tho...I'll let them cook