Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If a nikka spends his developmental years chasing greatness in his sport he doesn't have time to talk to bytches. Besides they all thought he was a square until he started making money. I can promise you many great athletes don't know how to talk to women, at least until they older and made a bunch of mistakes.

That's probably why Ben Simmons eating, he's one of the few rooks that already had game. The average cat who knows how to talk to woman could have a Jeter hit list if they had his money and look decent.

Exactly.

I went to school with more than a few very good athletes.

They weren't 'great ' with the females. They're entire game was "I'm <insert their name>" they were local celebs. So on the news on Friday nights after the game, and in the sports page during the week when it came time to talk about high school football, basketball, baseball, wrestling, track, soccer....

They had broads but it was more just broads who wanted to suck and fukk someone who had a name almost as if it made them famous. The ones that started to really get into the broads fukked up whatever lil scholarship they had goin by focusing on the hoes. Next thing we know a cat that was supposed to be a running back or safety for Nebraska (when we were in the big 12) is now a teen father and a has been.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Exactly.

I went to school with more than a few very good athletes.

They weren't 'great ' with the females. They're entire game was "I'm <insert their name>" they were local celebs. So on the news on Friday nights after the game, and in the sports page during the week when it came time to talk about high school football, basketball, baseball, wrestling, track, soccer....

They had broads but it was more just broads who wanted to suck and fukk someone who had a name almost as if it made them famous. The ones that started to really get into the broads fukked up whatever lil scholarship they had goin by focusing on the hoes. Next thing we know a cat that was supposed to be a running back or safety for Nebraska (when we were in the big 12) is now a teen father and a has been.

When I was at Nccu I used to kick it with Joseph Forte at UNC. bytches approach him to fukk. He never had to spit game

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I was at Nccu I used to kick it with Joseph Forte at UNC. bytches approach him to fukk. He never had to spit game

Thats all the game was.

He was just that dude.

My older brother was that dude. Multiple school records soph, junior and senior year plus his state pictures in the hall....

I used to get roasted "are you adopted, how is he your brother and you suck?"

I was aight but he was that dude. I did set a school record and when I played I experienced that level of achievement where a female was like "I saw you play then wanted to suck me off in one of the hallways "

It was OK, I had to learn how to spit game though. Once again second to my brother my game is tough but not on his level. He can be at a crowded table 9 men and 4 broads and spit game well enough to get noticed by at least 3 of the broads. My crowd game is wack. But my one on one game is 9/10. nikkas be telling their girls "You can't talk to him one on one". I don't be doing that snake shyt, sneaking around whispering, trying to pull her on the low or flattering her. I made a joke about a school shooting like 3 days after it happened in 2007 and a broad was like :wub:. Here I was thinking I said something stupid and it was the first time I talked to her.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
If a nikka spends his developmental years chasing greatness in his sport he doesn't have time to talk to bytches. Besides they all thought he was a square until he started making money. I can promise you many great athletes don't know how to talk to women, at least until they older and made a bunch of mistakes.

That's probably why Ben Simmons eating, he's one of the few rooks that already had game. The average cat who knows how to talk to woman could have a Jeter hit list if they had his money and look decent.

Real shyt right here. You can already tell Ben Simmons got game :ehh: mans shoot them live & direct shots w/ success