52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Arrest warrant issued for YouTuber Boogie2988

steven-williams-boogie2988.webp

YouTuber Steven Williams, otherwise known as Boogie2988, has been issued with an arrest warrant for aggravated assault over a confrontation with a rival YouTuber last year. Washington County, Arkansas's sheriff's department

Williams allegedly fired a gun into the air as a "warning shot" when Frank Hassle arrived at the door of his Arkansas home in September.

In a video uploaded by Williams to his YouTube channel, entitled "Confronting a Stalker— Do Not Come To A Youtuber's House," the 46-year-old posted footage showing what appears to be Hassle arriving at his door.
You show up at a person's home begging to get shot then you should get shot.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Oh no. Not Boogie2988.

U mean THE Boogie2988.

MAN who the fukk is a boogie2988.

I been on the web since 99. Been on sohh and the coli since day 1. Been on reddit for years and be on YouTube and Fb and IG.

Never not even once heard this name or seen his face.

Yall mother fukkers with ya hometown heros talking like the world knows them is mad annoying.

:skip:

Its billions of folks on this earth. Just because you don’t know him doesn’t mean nobody else does. I’ve never heard of him either but I’m not trying to look cool for not knowing who dude is. It’s an interesting story. Stop trying so hard.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
:skip:

Its billions of folks on this earth. Just because you don’t know him doesn’t mean nobody else does. I’ve never heard of him either but I’m not trying to look cool for not knowing who dude is. It’s an interesting story. Stop trying so hard.
People find pride in not knowing something/someone lol.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Oh no. Not Boogie2988.

U mean THE Boogie2988.

I been on the web since 99. Been on sohh and the coli since day 1. Been on reddit for years and be on YouTube and Fb and IG.

Yall mother fukkers with ya hometown heros talking like the world knows them is mad annoying.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Oh no. Not Boogie2988.

U mean THE Boogie2988.

Why you come on here mad as fukk

:gucci: