Bond or Bourne?

Well?

• Total voters

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Mod def. but I guess he could be seen as different because he's always dealt with real world threats in a larger way. Most of his run is steeped in the Cold War and it clearly informs the movies. The past four movies have been steeped in the war on terror and how espionage is dealt with
Bond also dealt with drugs on the coattails of the Escobar fiasco.
He did the same with Moonraker trying to get that Star Wars love in the 70s...
And he'll deal with whatever else that makes him relatable down the road.

Unless the character becomes complete trash in the near future, you still can find something endearing about him no matter what he tackles next.
Hell I love Octop*ssy (my favorite Moore film) for being ridiculously fun...

:patrice:Can't forgive that Tarzan yell tho...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bond also dealt with drugs on the coattails of the Escobar fiasco.
He did the same with Moonraker trying to get that Star Wars love in the 70s...
And he'll deal with whatever else that makes him relatable down the road.

Unless the character becomes complete trash in the near future, you still can find something endearing about him no matter what he tackles next.
Hell I love Octop*ssy (my favorite Moore film) for being ridiculously fun...

:patrice:Can't forgive that Tarzan yell tho...

That Tarzan yell is terrible lol...And of course my favorite Moore flick is For Your Eyes only with Spy Who Loved Me tied with Live and Let Die for 2nd

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
That Tarzan yell is terrible lol...And of course my favorite Moore flick is For Your Eyes only with Spy Who Loved Me tied with Live and Let Die for 2nd
Yeah...well my NY bias might be showing but no way in hell would his lily-white ass make it out of that Harlem alley without gettin slumped.:stopitslime:
The fukk was that stiff ass move he put on them brehs? Steven Segal-like slow :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah...well my NY bias might be showing but no way in hell would his lily-white ass make it out of that Harlem alley without gettin slumped.:stopitslime:
The fukk was that stiff ass move he put on them brehs? Steven Segal-like slow :mjlol:

Well we know Moore's not an athlete :russ: and you're right. His ass would've been shanked walking through Harlem like that. No questions asked. Live and Let Die has plenty of questionable shyt and his fighting style is the lead of those things:mjlol: but i still love it

Daps
Reppin
Y'all forgetting someone:usure:

tumblr_mrtri4jzNM1qjztgpo1_400.gif