Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:mjlol: “God willing”

I need a higher power to intervene on our behalf :blessed: :pachaha:

But seriously I’ll take Smell backing up Kevin for 8-10 minutes max tonight. Tonight’s a game where I need Trae/Bogi in there 40-42 minutes, Cap/JC 38-40 and Kev 36-40 with Gallo getting backup 4/5 minutes and Lou and OO gettin the rest of the minutes. We can’t afford to go to the bench for too long the rest of this series

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I need a higher power to intervene on our behalf :blessed: :pachaha:

But seriously I’ll take Smell backing up Kevin for 8-10 minutes max tonight. Tonight’s a game where I need Trae/Bogi in there 40-42 minutes, Cap/JC 38-40 and Kev 36-40 with Gallo getting backup 4/5 minutes and Lou and OO gettin the rest of the minutes. We can’t afford to go to the bench for too long the rest of this series
Tony Smell...

meftV0q.gif

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If the Hawks manages to win tomorrow in Philly…Game 6 Friday becomes the most important game in Atlanta Hawks history, the city will be electric and State Farm will be an absolute zoo showing support for these young cats :wow:
You don't think a Nique vs Larry playoff game? I aint that old to remember :flabbynsick::lolbron:

That tip in from Horford vs Wizard was good one too.

I agree tho - it'll be lit :blessed:

Edit: KG Celtics vs Zaza Hawks was lit too

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You don't think a Nique vs Larry playoff game? I aint that old to remember :flabbynsick::lolbron:

That tip in from Horford vs Wizard was good one too.

I agree tho - it'll be lit :blessed:

Edit: KG Celtics vs Zaza Hawks was lit too

For this generation it will be bigger than Nique/Larry…I don’t remember that game at all and we lost the series so in Hawks lore that might be a bigger series but I don’t think it registers with this generation

KG/Zaza was big but let’s be honest, we were an 8 seed vs the 1 seed Celtics in the first round with no shot of winning in Boston

The WAS/ATL series was dope but that team didn’t have the juice this current team has. Plus they got swept the next round so I think if they win Game 5 tonight Game 6 on Friday is the biggest game in franchise history

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
For this generation it will be bigger than Nique/Larry…I don’t remember that game at all and we lost the series so in Hawks lore that might be a bigger series but I don’t think it registers with this generation

KG/Zaza was big but let’s be honest, we were an 8 seed vs the 1 seed Celtics in the first round with no shot of winning in Boston

The WAS/ATL series was dope but that team didn’t have the juice this current team has. Plus they got swept the next round so I think if they win Game 5 tonight Game 6 on Friday is the biggest game in franchise history

was there for the KG/Zaza fukkery. was SOOOOO good. Me and the old lady were cookin :laff:

She even got a Zaza Shirtzey aftewards :mjlol:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
was there for the KG/Zaza fukkery. was SOOOOO good. Me and the old lady were cookin :laff:

She even got a Zaza Shirtzey aftewards :mjlol:

Scal talks about this series all the time whenever someone talks negatively about the Hawks crowd. He said that was one of the most intimidating environments the Celtics played in during his run and he be dead serious about it too.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
that fukkin rocky satire video they made afterwards :dead:

nikka YES. :laff:

nikkaz keep thinking these eastern euro cacs are soft, dem nikkaz are from war torn hoods in some of these countries. Dey seent some shyt and aint with the bullshyt.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Kevin Chouinard@KLChouinard -4hTravis Schlenk, yesterday on 92.9 FM on Cam Reddish:"He has been cleared by the medical staff … Cam has been out 2.5 or 3 months now. To ask him to go out and there in a game of this magnitude wouldn’t be fair to him because he hasn’t been able to get that up-and-down run in.

Even if we made The Finals I doubt you’d see Cam again this season. He needs time to get his mind and body right for NBA basketball…remember how his season ended, he was not in a good place mentally/physically