无名的

Superstar
Daps

supa-hot-fire.gif

Pleaseeee

Brix

Rookie
Daps
Finally got into stocks a couple weeks ago, I bought Disney at 120 and a couple of days later Disney shyt the bed. It's currently at 101... I'm holding for the long term so I'm not too worried, I just hope they get their ESPN shyt together

I also hesitated this past Monday because I thought things were going to slide even further but it looks like my opportunity to buy slipped away. Markets rebounded

A couple of stocks I'm looking to get into are AT&T or Verizon, Exxon Mobil or Chevron, and Lockheed Martin or Apple. Any thoughts guys? Just found this thread

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Finally got into stocks a couple weeks ago, I bought Disney at 120 and a couple of days later Disney shyt the bed. It's currently at 101... I'm holding for the long term so I'm not too worried, I just hope they get their ESPN shyt together

I also hesitated this past Monday because I thought things were going to slide even further but it looks like my opportunity to buy slipped away. Markets rebounded

A couple of stocks I'm looking to get into are AT&T or Verizon, Exxon Mobil or Chevron, and Lockheed Martin or Apple. Any thoughts guys? Just found this thread
A lot of the stocks that you're looking at you will need to wait for a dip and those dips may have already happened

Apple ain't gonna dip again so if you buy in, you're gonna be holding it for a few months IMO.

Also stocks like that you buy BIG I'm talking like a couple stacks big so even if you only make like a 15 to 20% gain, you're still making a decent chunk of change, which can be then funneled into smaller priced stocks.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
A lot of the stocks that you're looking at you will need to wait for a dip and those dips may have already happened

Apple ain't gonna dip again so if you buy in, you're gonna be holding it for a few months IMO.

Also stocks like that you buy BIG I'm talking like a couple stacks big so even if you only make like a 15 to 20% gain, you're still making a decent chunk of change, which can be then funneled into smaller priced stocks.

AAPL was $132 on July 20. So it's not like it's exactly at the highs.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Watching a short squeeze/cover take place and missing out on it :mjcry: LINE has popped 50% in two days after being down from 14 a couple months ago to 2.35. Now is at 3.46. I'm snake bitten tho, been burned by a sudden explosion before and caught the tail end of a rise