Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:

Really the more I study VXX, it just behaves as a lagging indicator (negatively correlated) of DJI/SPY. Almost like clockwork, there are sharp spikes on every DJI/SPY dip.

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
I can't belive people still lost money today lol. Why didn't you guys watch the Peter schiff video? He said exactly what was gonna happen today.

Last edited:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Closing prices are misleading during periods of high Volatility. They don't highlight the big ranges taking place because equities are opening down huge and barely closing green. Just look at the low and high of TVIX. Range was nearly $6 or a 50% move.:wow:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
:patrice:

Really the more I study VXX, it just behaves as a lagging indicator (negatively correlated) of DJI/SPY. Almost like clockwork, there are sharp spikes on every DJI/SPY dip.

You can't buy VIX directly so it buys the front and 2nd month futures. The board is backwards right now. Really vix is just a measure of options on the S&P and the implied volatility so that's where the negative correlation comes in.

Barchart.com - Futures Prices for CBOE S&P 500 VIX

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I can't belive people still lost money today lol. Why didn't you guys watch the Peter schiff video? He said exactly what was gonna happen today.
Schiff is a money manager turned professional fear monger. This is the same guy who said the dollar will collapse and Gold will skyrocket. The man has been calling for a crash since the last crash while being vague on timing. Makes it easier for him to say "I TOLD YOU!!" if the day ever comes.

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
Schiff is a money manager turned professional fear monger. This is the same guy who said the dollar will collapse and Gold will skyrocket. The man has been calling for a crash since the last crash while being vague on timing. Makes it easier for him to say "I TOLD YOU!!" if the day ever comes.

The dollar is gonna collapse (countries are already de dollarizing) and that will cause hyperinflation which will make the gold price skyrocket in dollar terms.

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire

Plus none of that has anything to do with my orignal comment. He correctly predicted today's events last night and if u had watched the video people would have made money ( or not lost anymore money)

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
The dollar is gonna collapse (countries are already de dollarizing) and that will cause hyperinflation which will make the gold price skyrocket in dollar terms.

Plus none of that has anything to do with my orignal comment. He correctly predicted today's events last night and if u had watched the video people would have made money ( or not lost anymore money)

Don't tell me Schiff has you brainwashed breh:mjcry:. Also, you overestimate the amount of posters who actively trade. Stocks go up AND down, so all that matters is your game plan.