Another FB long right here

We takin over ya heard

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's up with these earnings they beat top and bottom line, didn't they?

profit takers maybe?

wish i knew. market reactions seem like they are in reverse these days.

i'm confident FB will close over $120 end of year. even if it temporarily retraces

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
profit takers maybe?

wish i knew. market reactions seem like they are in reverse these days.

i'm confident FB will close over $120 end of year. even if it temporarily retraces

problems I'm seeing is it's a $270B company. Pretty damn big and expensive on top of that.

7 billion people on earth. 1.49 billion apparently have facebook accounts. I don't see how they really grow the user base from here but they've done all types of wonders with different forms of advertising. at what point do they clutter it up too much though.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
problems I'm seeing is it's a $270B company. Pretty damn big and expensive on top of that.

7 billion people on earth. 1.49 billion apparently have facebook accounts. I don't see how they really grow the user base from here but they've done all types of wonders with different forms of advertising. at what point do they clutter it up too much though.

I think it has less to do with growing the user base at this point and more about optimizing (both in user base and monetization) other entities under the corporate umbrella, particularly instagram and whatsapp.

Then, just as importantly, integrating more revenue and commerce streams into the current user platforms. I've read that FB is rolling out live purchasing on the company pages. In other words, you can like "The Gap" on Facebook, they'll post a new sweater and you can purchase right their from FB. Of course facebook gets commission on the back end. This I think is a big game changer and could increase the value of the company exponentially if done right. And FB has been known to do stuff right most of the time.

The average FB user checks their feed like 20 times a day, including first thing when they wake up in the morning and right before bed. Weddings, babies, new jobs, vacations, everything unfolds these days on the platform that is facebook. No other comapny or corporation can touch that kind of social footprint and cultural significance.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Honestly...i think facebooks valuation is a bit large but Ive learned to accept it. The company is a machine at the end of the day. It's gross margins are too favourable. shyt runs itself at this point. They're diversifying quite a bit as well. We'll have to see how well they do with Oculus. It was a great move purchasing that company.