Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Theyll run the stock up into earnings before, then hammer it or gap it up.
Ill be out by then.
fair hypothesis though I'd probably add a week to the expiry. I'm looking at that $230 mark for tsla if earnings is poor. Can almost guarantee it hits that if they have a bad release

Daps
Damn FXE/Euro not breaking down yet.
USD chart has a cup and handle and on the precipice of breaking out. Come on now....
UUP.png

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UA killing the game! :wow:

So glad i loaded up on this beauty. Its about to be a hot summer...:yes:

*jams Slave Master....*

:smugfavre: You may think I'm a fakkit but I gotta dap you for beig in UA gang. I wish I bought more. Not sure if I should sell now and wait for that correction or sit tight.

I've been telling everybody I can that this shyt is gonna go to $100+ very soon.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:smugfavre: You may think I'm a fakkit but I gotta dap you for beig in UA gang. I wish I bought more. Not sure if I should sell now and wait for that correction or sit tight.

I've been telling everybody I can that this shyt is gonna go to $100+ very soon.
If you bought UA don't sell shyt unless you need the money now. If you want to buy more, wait for the eventual correction in about 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Daps
Was busy and unable to post, I sold off my TSLA, BABA, JUNO at the open (i thought it was a bad move) Then the market tanked and I felt better. I shorted GLD and SLV with the proceeds. Feeling pretty good right now. I should make 5-10k off these puts.