Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Where are we headed next, compadre?

I'm still bullish. Every time you get a move like this people seem to freak out that the sky is falling.

Economic reports have been terrible and I see no way the Fed tightens policy so that means I'm bullish.

Biotech and social media seem way overvalued and are going through a corrections. Like I mentioned above people have been putting their money into energy and financials.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm still bullish. Every time you get a move like this people seem to freak out that the sky is falling.

Economic reports have been terrible and I see no way the Fed tightens policy so that means I'm bullish.

Biotech and social media seem way overvalued and are going through a corrections. Like I mentioned above people have been putting their money into energy and financials.
small chance the SPY goes any lower than 2080 in my opinion.

this shyt got me depressed...all GPRO's gains gone

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Domingo Halliburton any idea whats driving it down today?

had to sell GoPro before i was in the red...SPY calls on the radar :francis:. SPY been bouncing off the 100DMA for the last year. If it does again that means 2070 is the bottom. Of course theres no way of really telling though.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
@Domingo Halliburton any idea whats driving it down today?

had to sell GoPro before i was in the red...SPY calls on the radar :francis:

I don't know futures were up and the market opened higher then it was just a total reversal. Yellen and the IMF lady (her name escapes me) are at some conference speaking but I thought they were done now. Did they say something hawkish?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't know futures were up and the market opened higher then it was just a total reversal. Yellen and the IMF lady (her name escapes me) are at some conference speaking but I thought they were done now. Did they say something hawkish?
no idea but that could explain it.

Bought calls when the SPY was at 207.85