Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Look like the bears came to attack. Do you have a option that is getting ready to expire?
January 2016 expiry :blessed:

but still....I wanted to sell yesterday and get back at a lower price in case something like this happened...but that type of idea has burned me before so fuggit. I'm holding through the next earnings release or two. Theres no reason for me to sell

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
January 2016 expiry :blessed:

but still....I wanted to sell yesterday and get back at a lower price in case something like this happened...but that type of idea has burned me before so fuggit. I'm holding through the next earnings release or two. Theres no reason for me to sell
You good then bruh :myman:. Just stay in and be patient.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
put me up on UGAZ...seem to recall some posts/pages in this thread about it

up 35% today

worth while to add to the portfolio?
lol that was me

as far as analysts they can go to hell. None of them foresaw the top so why should I believe their calls for the bottom?

that being said I called 45 as a realistic bottom and would add 30 is the ABSOLUTE WORST CASE SCENARIO. If this shyt hits $30....bet the house on Crude. Natural Gas I see rebounding shortly

UGAZ on deck

it certainly is worth it to add. Only thing is that you may have to hold for years to see profit. It will fluctuate a lot in the short term (i'm talking 50% swings and shyt) just because of how low it currently is. But the upside in the long term greatly outweighs the downside IMO.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You good then bruh :myman:. Just stay in and be patient.
yup. i'm lucky to only be down 5% today given the stocks volatility.

Large cap tech stocks like alibaba, ebay, apple, google and fb are getting killed same way so i aint worried. Lets see if I can scoop some spy calls come monday

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
put me up on UGAZ...seem to recall some posts/pages in this thread about it

up 35% today

worth while to add to the portfolio?
Just like @Asantehene stated, it a good ETN to get for a long play for profit. Get it while it cheap, don't stress about the volatility for the next couple of months and watch it grow slowly. I'm doing the same play right now with oil (UWTI) and i'm starting to see some nice gains on it. Hopefully, the oil and gas sector will rebound fully next year.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I'm playing the lottery right now...

I keep selling 1 ACHN call to buy 10 out of the money calls.

:lolbron:

Need that buyout this year.

:wow:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like @Asantehene stated, it a good ETN to get for a long play for profit. Get it while it cheap, don't stress about the volatility for the next couple of months and watch it grow slowly. I'm doing the same play right now with oil (UWTI) and i'm starting to see some nice gains on it. Hopefully, the oil and gas sector will rebound fully next year.

I'm in UWTI too off the strength of this thread

:salute:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of LinkedIn Corp (LNKD - Get Report) are climbing, up 0.16% to $257.74 in late afternoon trading Wednesday, a day ahead of the professional networking site's earnings release, expected after the market closes on Thursday.

The company is slated to post first quarter earnings of 56 cents per share on revenue of $636.04 million for the period, according to analysts polled by Thomson Reuters.

down 25% after hours :scusthov: