Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im going down with the ship on my puts. fukk it breh:lolbron:
i've been there

you might wanna reverse that though breh. This shyt is almost too easy to call if technicals mean anything. This shyt might touch 213 today if the past feds meetings are any indication. If all my trading cash wasnt in GPRO I'd gamble on some one month spy calls. shyt. If wiring money didnt take two business days I'd probably evne wire some money in right now for the sake of a spy gamble.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i've been there

you might wanna reverse that though breh. This shyt is almost too easy to call if technicals mean anything. This shyt might touch 213 today if the past feds meetings are any indication. If all my trading cash wasnt in GPRO I'd gamble on some one month spy calls. shyt. If wiring money didnt take two business days I'd probably evne wire some money in right now for the sake of a spy gamble.
Im all about the fundamentals:sas1:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
june 30. Was betting on mediocre earnings and bad GDP data. thought wasnt too far off. Apparently borderline recessionary gdp data cant move markets anymore though:francis:
:francis:

three months is plenty of time as the spy is concerned so it makes sense why youd buy puts. I personally think it was early though. shyt is too biased upwards for me to bet against the market

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hear ya breh I'm not necessarily looking to sell I've just taken a lot of L's in the market recently and need to lock in profits somewhere
its the right thing to do. I just know the potential of this stock so I'll have to be stubborn

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:francis:

three months is plenty of time as the spy is concerned so it makes sense why youd buy puts. I personally think it was early though. shyt is too biased upwards for me to bet against the market
I liked the risk reward there, the market kept topping around the same range. appeared that momentum was slowing.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I liked the risk reward there, the market kept topping around the same range. appeared that momentum was slowing.
the way I saw it was that the lows were getting higher meaning that momentum was building setting up an ascending triangles pattern. Once it broke past that 209-210 area last week it was confirmed. Right now its looking like that same 209-210 area is the support level which is close to the 50 DMA and is the 20 DMA right on time for the fed meeting. I know you saw how hard it bounced of 209.50 yesterday. All this is gonna get me a :comeon: face...but man the way I've been following the spy the last two years i've come to realize this shyt matters for short term trading. Only thing is that timing (being too early or zealous) will get you burned.

shyt is gonna fly after this fed meeting. It always has a bit of turbulence and then flies or straight flies; it never fails. I'll be very surprised if it doesnt but I'd actually like to be wrong in this case because I wont be in on the action