Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Any Ford investors here? Thoughts?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Senator Marco Rubio on Thursday introduced legislation that would block tax credits for electric vehicle batteries produced using Chinese technology.

The proposal would bar credits to Ford Motor's deal to use technology from Chinese battery company CATL as part of the automaker's plan to spend $3.5 billion to build a battery plant in Michigan.

Rubio, the top Republican on the Intelligence Committee, said the bill would "significantly restrict the eligibility of IRA tax credits and prevent Chinese companies from benefiting."

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Any Ford investors here? Thoughts?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Senator Marco Rubio on Thursday introduced legislation that would block tax credits for electric vehicle batteries produced using Chinese technology.

The proposal would bar credits to Ford Motor's deal to use technology from Chinese battery company CATL as part of the automaker's plan to spend $3.5 billion to build a battery plant in Michigan.

Rubio, the top Republican on the Intelligence Committee, said the bill would "significantly restrict the eligibility of IRA tax credits and prevent Chinese companies from benefiting."
I am. I hope the bill fails.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Someone gotta make that meme with anime character and butterfly and insert

“Is this what bear sterns felt like”