Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps

TOP STOCKS TO WATCH FOR THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 27, 2023

This video covers earnings this week, and charts for Target, Dollar Tree, Best Buy, Costco, and Tesla.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
I have some long term positions, but am looking to get into day trading in a different account. Will probably go ahead and try paper trading. Any specific platform y'all suggest?
If you are doing options, Webull has the cheapest commissions I've seen. I'd been using TD Ameritrade for years, but they charge .65 per contract. Webull is about .06 per.

**The Webull link has my referral code if you want to use it.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
did anyone notice that the NY FED said we need to go to at least 6% and stay there for years? O that's right, it didn't get much coverage in the media, I wonder why. lol
Peep this:

I think this theory is in line with what will likely happen. I think a drop down to 2% in the near term is a pipeline.

TLDR: basically once unemployment trickles up the fed will rewrite the rules to how we view inflation being 2% ideal, much similar to how they just changed the metrics to how CPI is interpreted to start the year.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Peep this:

I think this theory is in line with what will likely happen. I think a drop down to 2% in the near term is a pipeline.

TLDR: basically once unemployment trickles up the fed will rewrite the rules to how we view inflation being 2% ideal, much similar to how they just changed the metrics to how CPI is interpreted to start the year.

Federal Reserve Governor Philip Jefferson said on Monday he was under no illusion that it’s going to be easy to bring the inflation rate back down to 2%. “There’s a lot of resolve on the part of the [Federal Open Market] Committee. I know that I am committed to doing what it takes,” Jefferson said, according to a Reuters report.

He pointed out that core goods inflation has started to come down and that several indicators suggest housing services inflation is likely to come down in the coming months. "There is more uncertainty surrounding inflation in core services excluding housing,” Jefferson said in his remarks to a Harvard University economics class, according to the report.

We red tomorrow?