Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Interest was peaked at $150. Dipped below $130 and started my deep dive. The cars are cool, but the energy division is what actually sold me. Hit below $115 and it become to low to pass up.

More on tesla energy:

Tesla deal is part of the Biden administration’s $7.5-billion plan to fund 500,000 EV chargers throughout the U.S., mostly along major highways at 50-mile intervals. The spending was approved by Congress in 2021. Further details were announced Wednesday morning. Tesla’s share of that pie was not disclosed.

Tesla’s proprietary Supercharger network is by far the world’s largest and most reliable, and is considered a key competitive advantage for the automaker. By opening its network to outsiders, however, Tesla is positioned to boost its charging revenue and profit margins. (The company had said it would charge higher prices for non-Tesla charging if and when it opened the network.)

Currently, Tesla provides 28,000 charging ports at Supercharger stations in the U.S. and 40,000 worldwide.

Edit:

Once they add megapacks to these charging stations at over $1mm a pop...

New Tesla V4 Supercharger site to feature Megapack battery storage and solar generation​

Revenue from Tesla energy will be huge.

Last edited:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
wild times in the market. seems like we have short squeezes everywhere right now.

i saw berkshire selling out of TSM. i actually want in on TSM so love to see the price drop. great long term potential.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Ppi hot and a lot of consumer/e on data coming in better than expected

*brings up drunken Miller quote about every time inflation was hot the fed had to raise rates above the peak cpi for it to cool*

:mjcry:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
philly fed numbers killed any of the economy claims from washington imo

philly fed is the most closely watched on as they look most like the entire us economy