Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Yeah sh-t was inflated by the Fed but now a lot of names have reached the point where they are actually undervalued in comparison to what they revenue is...

For that reason alone to me anyway and i told dudes in the chat.. why not just set and forget.. Good companies.. just buy in waves and eventually it'll turn around you just may have to wait until 2024 to really reap the benefits

100%. stocks may drop lower but buying at these prices is still a great deal. i added ABNB, WYNN and LVS yesterday. if they go lower then i'll add more. i definitely plan to add more such as DIS, GOOGL, AAPL and PYPL. I might add some NFLX if i have money leftover.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
100%. stocks may drop lower but buying at these prices is still a great deal. i added ABNB, WYNN and LVS yesterday. if they go lower then i'll add more. i definitely plan to add more such as DIS, GOOGL, AAPL and PYPL. I might add some NFLX if i have money leftover.
Curious to your thoughts on WYNN and LVS. Don't you think they'll suffer more with the pending economic downturn?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Curious to your thoughts on WYNN and LVS. Don't you think they'll suffer more with the pending economic downturn?

i think both have great management and can weather the storm until their business pick back up. it might be 2-4 years until that happens but i think when they recover the stock can 2x-3x from here. wouldn't surprise me to see LVS around $80 and WYNN around $150 again. plus they paid dividends so it would be nice to get in at a cheap price and have the capital gains plus dividends payout. basically a good risk to reward play for me.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
actually bought Texas instruments my first buy since like feb I think
not buying anything else though

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My cost basis on Facebook is $197.30. I’m barely breaking even. I’m only buying under $200 so I’m out unless it falls again.