Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt will be volatile until FOMC in March since the feds will 100% raise 50 basis pts which is up from 50% a week ago. Markets do not like surprises. A lot of market makers are sitting on the sidelines until then.

So the plan for me is to just focus on relative strength names, strong sectors, and not chase anything until market resolves itself. The whole russia ukraine shyt is just cherry on top but not the "main" driver in any sense of the word.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I'm at the part of one of my books where it's explaining bond pricing. I can't help but notice the boomers pounding the table about inflation and begging for rate hikes stand to gain the most if that happens :stopitslime:

This inflation hype is looking more & more like plain price gouging

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
u dont use turbo tax?
My dumb ass used Tax Act online and didn't read the fine print. I thought it was free and they also didn't point out to me that I made too much money to use their stuff for free until I got done. I'm sure that's by design. I had just spent all morning entering this info because they said I had to enter all the transactions and so I just paid their fees.

I usually acquire Turbo Tax but my usual spot didn't have it.