Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
next stop 436 on the spy if 440 can't be held. So far it keep revisiting 440 and buyers are supporting it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
apparently these clowns gonna have a talk tomorrow. hopefully it ends with "aight b if your border do what you need to" and the market opens green on monday. Wish I wasn't already in calls when this shyt happened, could have shorted so much stuff today :francis:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
adc.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
what you mean breh? Saying it has no long term bearing on things?
If there hasn't been a change with the actual companies you're invested in and by that I mean the core business then long term the prospects are just as good as when you bought the stock. If you didn't overpay in the first place you're good. All these world events come and go.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If there hasn't been a change with the actual companies you're invested in and by that I mean the core business then long term the prospects are just as good as when you bought the stock. If you didn't overpay in the first place you're good. All these world events come and go.

Yeah, I'm not invested in bullshyt so shouldn't be too worried but I do have calls for RBLX that expire in march for ER and getting kind of antsy over those. but they'll probs be fine next week. Especially after the super bowl exposure as they are partnered with the nfl now. Worst case scenario I go even on the year if these go even more to shyt, but I'm up a decent amount atm so it is what it is :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, I'm not invested in bullshyt so shouldn't be too worried but I do have calls for RBLX that expire in march for ER and getting kind of antsy over those. but they'll probs be fine next week. Especially after the super bowl exposure as they are partnered with the nfl now. Worst case scenario I go even on the year if these go even more to shyt, but I'm up a decent amount atm so it is what it is :yeshrug:
I need to learn options.