Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
LOL I have been so scared to look at my account yall!!! All these price movement notification only to see red. Sofi to the moon tomorrow!!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Sheeeesh. I still have some free cash on my broker account so Im buying to average down or opening new positions but at this rate I may not have any left by february.

And QQQ is dangerously playing with the trend line it was sitting on since may 20 :picard:

aQuxicT.jpg

shyt might get spooky :wow:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching RBLX, that's one I'm comfortable accumulating more of during this correction we're going through.
Im waiting till it hits 45 :birdman: The price it was supposed to start trading at back in March :birdman: Yes, I'm still jelly :birdman:

Just kidding, Im waiting till it dips under 70, that would be my first entry. If it can go in the low 60s, that would be even better. :ohlawd:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
#sofi finally got the banking charter. It's been a long time getting here. Time for it to recover from the beating it has taken since November

:blessed::gladbron::krs::win:
My average is a bit high at 14.90 because I fat fingered an order at 14.20 in december and ended up placing it twice :snoop:

I still bought some more at 13.20 last week but I can't add more on that position any more so I'll have to wait for better days now. Hopefully this good news help but the Activision one did nothing for MSFT so the current market might be too bearish at the moment to register it.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tlt broke below 141, looking for further confirmation. THis will put further pressure into the markets esspecially the QQQ.

DWAC 90s pre open!