Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Starski

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

Nah this women Cathy a straight dumbass. Iv’e criticized her before but and I generally believe in growth, but I just realized ARKG has NO holdings of illumina :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Have a genomics etf but have no exposure to the fukking company who has a whole god damn monopoly in the industry cacetts :laff:

And if u know nothing of the industry… that’s like having a cell phone etf with no Apple & Your biggest holding is blackberry :mjlol:

Edit: looking at the top 20 holdings, if she has it as <1% of the portfolio point still stands

Last edited:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

Nah this women Cathy a straight dumbass. Iv’e criticized her before but and I generally believe in growth, but I just realized ARKG has NO holdings of illumina :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Have a genomics etf but have no exposure to the fukking company who has a whole god damn monopoly in the industry cacetts :laff:

And if u know nothing of the industry… that’s like having a cell phone etf with no Apple & Your biggest holding is blackberry :mjlol:

Edit: looking at the top 20 holdings, if she has it as <1% of the portfolio point still stands
Pacb is a bloodbath right now. Down to almost 15 a share from 53 last February. So happy I got out at 32, I will buy back in if goes under 10.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Chicken genius also recommended sofi at these levels. Maybe some 15c a few months out or even leaps here

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Pacb is a bloodbath right now. Down to almost 15 a share from 53 last February. So happy I got out at 32, I will buy back in if goes under 10.

Illumina proposed they have tech that could make pacbio non existent :hubie:

Not saying it will but they came n crushed the buildings

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Those been on repeat for me. SoFi can get up over 15 in a day. Leaps print.
I dabbled in it a month ago off of a post you made, you were right. Played weeklies so it was more dangerous but it still played the same. At these levels it will be interesting to see if high 12s was a bottom

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Illumina proposed they have tech that could make pacbio non existent :hubie:

Not saying it will but they came n crushed the buildings
Yeah I was reading that. Definitely has me :lupe: now. Though I'm sure their tech is much more behind than pacb in terms of operating any time soon

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I dabbled in it a month ago off of a post you made, you were right. Played weeklies so it was more dangerous but it still played the same. At these levels it will be interesting to see if high 12s was a bottom

Not sure if i'd call a bottom but gotta be close. the original investment would have been ten and why would the company be worth less than that value now? A lot of these growth plays are def oversold..

SoFi should be good..