Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
About Ford LEAPS...
Something hit me today when I was thinking about Elon Musk's opposition to subsidies for unionized domestic EV makers:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/07/elo...t-biden-social-spending-and-climate-bill.html

Why would he come out against this, making himself look like a hypocrite? I'm thinking that it's because he's specifically scared of Ford. If they're getting subsidy money, and he's not, they might really give him something to worry about when it comes to EV's.
I have a lot of 2023 $25 F calls, and now I'm leaning towards buying more Ford leaps when I get the chance.

My leaps are almost in the money already :mjgrin:

:blessed:Built ford tough

Popping back into this thread after not looking at it for almost a month to say this:
My F LEAPS just basically hit the lotto today!
:ohhh::krs::blessed:

Almost in the money with over a year to go....and I own A LOT of them...
As in, if we go up again tomorrow it might become the most valuable single "thing" than I've ever owned in my life :picard:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Popping back into this thread after not looking at it for almost a month to say this:
My F LEAPS just basically hit the lotto today!
:ohhh::krs::blessed:

Almost in the money with over a year to go....and I own A LOT of them...
As in, if we go up again tomorrow it might become the most valuable single "thing" than I've ever owned in my life :picard:
Congrats bro I love that feeling

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
whats going with draftkings :why: shyt is at 25$ and lowering. I thought sports gambling was the the wave...on the other hand ill cop a few shares on discount :jbhmm: