Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Who else is good in your opinion? These "p/e" scare me on some

Some safe ones to me are Ford or Disney. Ford we been on that's not an example of a dip that's near ATH. Disney had a big drop but you have to love the growth potential over the next several years they'll be a Top 3 streamer.

Paypal is another one... Square is another one. These should all be relatively safe for LEAPS. Visa one to watch it's around the lowest it's been in over a year but the 5-year chart is beautiful.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
About Ford LEAPS...
Something hit me today when I was thinking about Elon Musk's opposition to subsidies for unionized domestic EV makers:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/07/elo...t-biden-social-spending-and-climate-bill.html

Why would he come out against this, making himself look like a hypocrite? I'm thinking that it's because he's specifically scared of Ford. If they're getting subsidy money, and he's not, they might really give him something to worry about when it comes to EV's.
I have a lot of 2023 $25 F calls, and now I'm leaning towards buying more Ford leaps when I get the chance.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
overall market still choppy.

IONQ- closing above $22 would be good. It tried to get there yesterday but it's trying again today. I like it to $30.
RBLX is trying to go for an all time high set up if it can close 126 or higher. The set up is there. Tried 126 today already but failed so far, will most likely test it again today at the very least, imo.
A lot of my post focus on setups for all time highs, the reason is because all time highs means more buyers, easy set up.

SMH - great relative strength

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
About Ford LEAPS...
Something hit me today when I was thinking about Elon Musk's opposition to subsidies for unionized domestic EV makers:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/07/elo...t-biden-social-spending-and-climate-bill.html

Why would he come out against this, making himself look like a hypocrite? I'm thinking that it's because he's specifically scared of Ford. If they're getting subsidy money, and he's not, they might really give him something to worry about when it comes to EV's.
I have a lot of 2023 $25 F calls, and now I'm leaning towards buying more Ford leaps when I get the chance.
I think it's also because the bill is giving captial to other charging station companies

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Looking back on it Abbvie in the $70s back in 2019 was a good buy. 7% dividend yield and up about 70% on the purchase.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Sure... BUT... when good companies are 50% off the highs u may wanna start to get in there.. three waves..

so true. i know i've made comments about gaps and trends but if you like a company that is still growing revenue and has their story in place then you don't have to get in at the perfect price. i'm sure if you buy companies like PYPL, DIS or whatever else now that in 3+ years they will be at a much higher price. you don't want to be greedy and miss out on an opportunity because you are waiting to shave an extra few dollars off the price before buying.