Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

and he’s being conservative with his projection.

I haven’t expanded into real estate so what else am I gonna do with my money except grab more stock and a bit of crypto.

CNBC on that BS. the headline is Baron "sold some shares" but in reality they didn't sell much at all and he's bullish af on it still even at this valuation. They were just balancing their portfolio.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CNBC on that BS. the headline is Baron "sold some shares" but in reality they didn't sell much at all and he's bullish af on it still even at this valuation. They were just balancing their portfolio.

shyt had me thinking he tossed tesla in the bushes

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas with calls expiring this or next week got to be so salty :russ:. Call options got my blood cold. Almost losing racks for calls expiring out the money almost gave me a heart attack. Stocks dropping is :yeshrug:. I know it’s gonna go back up eventually whether is next month or next year or even 5 years from now. Buffet said he don’t know where stocks are gonna be next year but next decade he knows their gonna be up. If you were looking for a quick come up you were gambling not investing :unimpressed:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Im just counting my blessings. Started with 60k(index funds 401k) 2 1/2 years ago and started investing evert penny. :mjgrin:

Got lucky and my accounts grew and grew. Big thanks to vaccine stocks, TSLA, and cryptos. And many long term picks thanks to yall.

Even with the recent selloff, i like where i am. :mjlit:

I believe in the power of compound interest and I'll continue to invest everything i got. Hopefully i finally get to 7 figure by end of the year. If it doesn't happen then it better happen next year.

Crypro to the moon. :takedat:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
he might have good results, but I always felt uneasy about chamath

probably didn't even sell and was margin called :mjlol: