Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Biden hast even said the word Marijuana in a speech yet. The weed run might be epic:ohhh:

I deeply regret not getting more OGI and SNDL at the prices I did, but I'm wondering whether or not to buy more even now or to wait for a slight dip.

I figure that Biden saying something about it + the weed bill Booker (IIRC) is working on to make it legal at the federal level, which would also allow these Canadian companies into the U.S. market if I'm right about how the laws work, maybe I should still go in on it.

OGI at 5+ and SNDL at nearly 3 could easily turn into OGI at 10-15 and SNDL at 7-10. What do the vets of day trading think about those Canadian companies, specifically the smaller ones where it would still be easy to bank a hundred shares in each of them for not too much cost?

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
For anyone who has TLRY, do you see this as a time to get your gains and get out or do you think it’ll continue to rise?

I got 40 shares of TLRY @ 26 and I’m wondering if I just take the gain and sell off today or tomorrow. But I don’t want to feel like an idiot if it’s sitting close to 90 by the summertime

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
For anyone who has TLRY, do you see this as a time to get your gains and get out or do you think it’ll continue to rise?

I got 40 shares of TLRY @ 26 and I’m wondering if I just take the gain and sell off today or tomorrow. But I don’t want to feel like an idiot if it’s sitting close to 90 by the summertime

When I get in a situation like that I just sell to get back what you put in and let the rest ride