Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm in no good play today except IPOE and CLOV and they are not booming at all, just green :beli: I should have been in ZYNE and LKCO but didn't enter before the pump :beli:

Still have a few ks to put in but I don't want to tie em up in TSLA and AAPL long term with only a couple hundreds to play with. I'm thinking to do like the brehs said last time and buy a share a month (or whatever frequency I decide) rather than trying to catch a dip. I've been thinking but it's probably the safest play to average an entry. Doesn't feel right to buy near ATH but I guess it doesn't make sense only if you're trading. If you're investing, it's doesn't matter.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I know newbie brehs probably come in and ask this all the time. But, if you dudes could recommend a stock to buy right now, which would you pick? I already got a bunch of shyt in renewables but I'm having a case of FOMO right now.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I know newbie brehs probably come in and ask this all the time. But, if you dudes could recommend a stock to buy right now, which would you pick? I already got a bunch of shyt in renewables but I'm having a case of FOMO right now.
TSLA
Any ARK series
Planet 13

Something Something strictly entertainment Something Something

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps

GME, AMC, and NAKD

Thank me later

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ill keep it 100 with you. Some of the fam is in looking for quick plays and some of us are long term investors looking to have something after we retire and some are doing a mixture.

You can’t go wrong with ark etfs, apple, tesla, and a few other blue chip stocks.