Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I turn 47 this year.
I feel healthier than I did at 31, I'm not at the point where I "feel" old.

well good for you :martin:

you was probably doing corny shyt like drinking water/natural juices and eating healthy and exercising and shyt...fukking lame

I’m trolling btw...I had wild fun in my 30s but I should’ve tempered myself a bit

:mjcry:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you saying you have "wash sales" messing with your taxes? If not, I don't see the problem. It's just taxed like regular income.

I turn 47 this year.
I feel healthier than I did at 31, I'm not at the point where I "feel" old.

This just means you felt older younger. Feeling old is in comparison with yourself if you have improved upon your life style in some form or fashion since you were younger that’s a kudos to you. But if everything was all on a level playing field you should of felt better at 31 than you do now.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PACB earnings Wednesday. Not expecting any real revenue or profit. All that matters is long term vision and expansion of sales team
It held 35 well on Friday which was the breakout point on that falling wedge. I have a few call options on it.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I think I'll get a couple of pennystocks tomorrow. VISM, SXOOF and maybe ALYI.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This just means you felt older younger. Feeling old is in comparison with yourself if you have improved upon your life style in some form or fashion since you were younger that’s a kudos to you. But if everything was all on a level playing field you should of felt better at 31 than you do now.

Didn't want to derail the thread, but when I was 31 I weighed a lot more. I used to wake up in the middle of the night choking from sleep apnea.
All it took was just the slightest bit of effort to exercise when I was 36/37, and 50 pounds immediately dropped off.

Plus, that was back when I thought I could get rich off of penny stocks pumped up on message boards :hhh:.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Don't forget to show where $2600 was "promised" by the Biden administration. :mjlol:

Let's not muddy the waters in this thread but you're clearly being obtuse on purpose and avoiding the issue :hubie: You didn't want to quote what you couldn't answer in my other post so I stopped responding to you, keep on playing with cac mamba's playbook though:manny:

So how about that HAAC :jbhmm:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
maybe looking for an entry on HAAC. From the team leadership that brought us Livongo. That's one of my favorite spacs yet to get into. :jbhmm:

I got in but unfortunately small, under 12. Too many options right now. I missed out on livongo though, didn’t want to doubt this team again.

It jumped 8% after hours.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I got in but unfortunately small, under 12. Too many options right now. I missed out on livongo though, didn’t want to doubt this team again.

It jumped 8% after hours.

that's fine, there will likely be other buying opportunities here with this one given the typical SPAC trajectory. i think we're ok. The team is sound. it's much like the Lucid case where some of the bullish outlook is based around the leadership that has been there before. Lucid has many former players who were integral to Tesla. HAAC has many who were behind Livongo before the TDOC deal.

We are speculating just based on leadership but that's not a bad look in the pre target phase. We do the same with Chamath. The closer this is to ten the more interested i become.