Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No offense but you looking at the market every few minutes for a "sign" of something is ridiculous :mjlol: Do you tho.. I'm winning either way :manny:
Who's looking for "signs" in the market though? I havent even addressed you, you sound salty breh

what's really ridiculous is people knowing nothing about the economy/markets trying to puff their chests out

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what does this mean? i don't pay any attention to crypto...is square taking bitcoin or some shyt?
Pretty sure they mine and sell bitcoin to customers (maybe through cash app). This should explain it well
Square’s Big Bitcoin Haul Is Good for Square but Better for Bitcoin this will explain better but yea.

combine that with the fact that COVID only means cashless payments will be needed more than ever and Square ultimately has done well. I'm a huge square bull...been one for a while. Had options in the Company when it was at $37 this year but sold them for a different trade with an intent to get back in and ultimately lost lol.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Would you buy at it's current price though?
very rich valuation to be honest

buy it if you must but prepare to average down if theres another dip/correction that ensues. Square is the future...their product is brilliant to be honest. I have been saying for years that them and shopify should merge and take over the game

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
out of puts for now....left about $500 on the table but I cant complain :ehh:
will maybe head back in after the weekend