Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thinking about the rocky roads ahead :why:

Brehs I'm not trying to scare anyone but from here until the election and maybe even post-election the market is going to be wild. Don't panic. If you are in solid companies, either sit tight or DCA...

if there's something in your portfolio that is kinda :patrice: then by all means make the move on it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Trying to figure out if I sell Uber. I’m not in a rush to buy anything right now so don’t need the cash, but this stock always pulls back when it reaches mid/upper 30’s. Hasn’t been over 40 since its second month on the market :patrice: but it’s also seeing good results from their freight business that may push it

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Trying to figure out if I sell Uber. I’m not in a rush to buy anything right now so don’t need the cash, but this stock always pulls back when it reaches mid/upper 30’s. Hasn’t been over 40 since its second month on the market :patrice: but it’s also seeing good results from their freight business that may push it
I would sell. I was foolishly a uber bull before. I was wrong

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This my first year I will be filing for stock gains and losses. I have a lot of option sales(over 15000) that I bought and sold. Will it be easy for me to do it myself Like I usually do or will it be difficult and I will need a tax preparer?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This my first year I will be filing for stock gains and losses. I have a lot of option sales(over 15000) that I bought and sold. Will it be easy for me to do it myself Like I usually do or will it be difficult and I will need a tax preparer?
just get turbo tax, you pay 100 bucks but it'll pull the tax info from fidelity

or if you dont have fidelity, i dont know. they're probably similar

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just get turbo tax, you pay 100 bucks but it'll pull the tax info from fidelity

or if you dont have fidelity, i dont know. they're probably similar
That’s what up cuz I used fidelity. Now I jsut got to figure out where to get the extra cash for these taxes.

Either that or one of my broads coming up off of them kids

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s what up cuz I used fidelity. Now I jsut got to figure out where to get the extra cash for these taxes.

Either that or one of my broads coming up off of them kids
keep this in mind, i fukked up last year

pay them on a credit card, if you have them "take the fee from your tax return" they keep an extra 40 or 50 bucks. fukkin thieves

other than that its easy, it has you sign into fidelity using your SN and fidelity just tells them exactly how much money you made

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Gonna take this L on the WORK call

Gonna see how this Gamestop put pans out... i don't believe they should be ramping up like they have the past few weeks. Earning should be bad ... but you never know with wall street reactions...

Option brehs. I have $5 strike put that expires Sept 18. My assumption is to cash out tomorrow.?