Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
It wouldn't matter if they were long because they could just average down. But a lot were just trying to be trendy and ride a wave. Now they're looking sick and more than likely gonna sell at a huge loss.
:manny:

I set up a transfer for my brokerage and IRA for tomorrow. shyt is starting to look much more appealing. Give me another drop on AAPL and TSLA. Looking like it's time for LMND too.

Why would they do that instead just waiting
:ld:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
that being said...dudes must really think shyt is sweet. I cant say it enough. there was no reason to be buying tech at those levels...unless youre looking at a 5 year hold or some shyt

Which levels? Buying the NASDAQ at 10,000 makes perfect sense. It was well on its way to 10,000 before the pandemic and these companies actually got STRONGER.

Now buying at 11,500 is a bit much... and I wouldn't touch it but it will get back there in no time :manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Which levels? Buying the NASDAQ at 10,000 makes perfect sense. It was well on its way to 10,000 before the pandemic and these companies actually got STRONGER.

Now buying at 11,500 is a bit much... and I wouldn't touch it but it will get back there in no time :manny:
explain to me how apple got stronger during the pandemic? enough for it to double in market value

i'm waiting :jbhmm:

we talking zoom, amazon, docusign, wayfair...cool. Tesla? Apple? meh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
explain to me how apple got stronger during the pandemic? enough for it to double in market value

i'm waiting :jbhmm:

we talking zoom, amazon, docusign, wayfair...cool. Tesla? Apple? meh

How isn't Apple stronger? Have you checked their balance sheet lately? Pandemic had no effect and they are about to go into a super cycle. Listen, I'm not in Apple to make a few bucks over the course of a few weeks so you can bounce, I'll sit tight... and if it drops below my cost basis then I will gladly add more.

:manny: