Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rumors that S&P inclusion announcement may drop tomorrow two weeks before S&P rebalance.

did some reading around the other day and 9/4 looked like a good date to do it

that’d be sweet if it plays out like this

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For you short term option traders what moves are you thinking of making tmrw and holding thru the long weekend? I’m assuming some puts but what exactly?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
people are putting their money in tech for quick growth before the real selloff that will happen whenever there's a vaccine and all those other industries are poised for growth. no point in buying into those areas so far out for your money to stay stagnant/move sideways, those prices will still be there 4-8 months from now
where you see the S&P500 going?

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Not stock related but I love how people were all like ":takedat:Sales force cutting X amount of employees it's going to improve margins :blessed: up 10% "

:patrice: Yeah but all these SAAS mega crops. are dependent on thriving business, and how can a business thrive without a consumer. White collar work force that are getting the axe aren't waiting for a covid cure for them to come back like server jobs.

The long term disconnect is :gucci:

Since mid summer i been thinkin 2021 is when shyt really hits the fan :yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not stock related but I love how people were all like ":takedat:Sales force cutting X amount of employees it's going to improve margins :blessed: up 10% "

:patrice: Yeah but all these SAAS mega crops. are dependent on thriving business, and how can a business thrive without a consumer. White collar work force that are getting the axe aren't waiting for a covid cure for them to come back like server jobs.

The long term disconnect is :gucci:

Since mid summer i been thinkin 2021 is when shyt really hits the fan :yeshrug:
i almost bought a crib today and said tyou know what...lemme hold off til next year at least

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ya this article provided a pretty decent breakdown even tho it’s just speculation
with Tesla having such a large market cap, and it likely knocking out a mid or smaller cap company...would that lead to a quick rise in the S&P?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
with Tesla having such a large market cap, and it likely knocking out a mid or smaller cap company...would that lead to a quick rise in the S&P?

I’m still a n00b...and picking up/learning things on the fly as I listen to y’all speak...not 100% sure what you’re asking