Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The economy is back :wow:
Not really. The reality is what's going on right now is worse than the great recession. The stock market is propped up on the Fed printing money but the actual economy has been ravaged by COVID. Small business are going under left and right. Companies like Apple, Amazon, Microsoft and Tesla thrive but don't let that fool you.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Not really. The reality is what's going on right now is worse than the great recession. The stock market is propped up on the Fed printing money but the actual economy has been ravaged by COVID. Small business are going under left and right. Companies like Apple, Amazon, Microsoft and Tesla thrive but don't let that fool you.
Literally that's what is making me the most money.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if i should hedge some and buy some OTM calls on those ETFs that short the market. Way out in the future (need to research if that is possible). So if rona lockdown happens again... it protects me :manny:

spxl is 3x bear etf of the spy and I think they have options

Leverage on leverage :wow:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Finishing up my first short report on an aint shyt biotech that hopped on the “yeah we going to put a b.s Covid headline out in order to triple our market cap and dump on retail at the top”

:wow:

I got to say brehs... you can make more simple money going long but being a short got u feeling like Sherlock Holmes... :wow:

That energy u feel when u wake up seeing every one upset and :mjcry: and you over there like :troll: “Wait so you didn’t read their 10-k’s?”

being short LK :wow::blessed:
Was honestly one of the best feelings in the world waking up that morning.